You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Welcome Finance Contacts

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3999 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

Does anyone have email contact addresses for Welcome Finance. In particular I wish to get through to the Stevenage Branch but any higher up would be helpful.

Thanks,

It's going to be an interesting year...

When I rang them up and requested an email address to make a complaint they gave me this:

crc@cattles.co.uk

don't know how high up the ladder this will get you but Cattles is apparantly the company that own Welcome Finance. This was the only email address they said they could give me.

:)

Excellent. I've just found this also - crc@wfs.co.uk so could be a good idea to hit both.

It's going to be an interesting year...

be aware they very rarely answer emails and like to claim they did not recieve them.

I would go with good old recorded snail mail to:-

Compliance Department

Mere Way

Ruddington Fields Business Park

Nottingham

NG11 6NZ

be aware they very rarely answer emails and like to claim they did not recieve them.

I would go with good old recorded snail mail to:-

Compliance Department

Mere Way

Ruddington Fields Business Park

Nottingham

NG11 6NZ

I have the same address here in my Welcome policy schedule booklet .