Robinson Way CCJ and CPR18 request

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5343 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick question.

Is there a time limit that RW have to adhere to once I have sumbitted my defence online? That was done on 3 August and have heard nothing from them - not in reply to my defence nor in reply to my CPR18 request.

If they don't reply within a certain time, does that mean it can't go ahead???

Thanks

you need to hit them with a n244 which will go through the court costing £75 pounds.

1 Ask that they replyto the questions you want replies to in the cpr18date xxx giving them 7 days to reply if not judgement to be entered you need three copies.

2.the costs of this application be the claimants

on the cpr18 u should have given them a time limit ie 14 days and date it, even if you did do this they dont have to reply but by using n244 they have no option. Ithink what i am telling u is right, but this is only what i have recently been told

Sorry Sharpgun, I meant the Court defence. I did give them 14 days on the CPR18 and as expected they didn't reply. I was wondering more whether or not they have to reply to the court to say they want to continue with the case, or not, once I have submitted my defence - if that makes sense:confused:.

but surely you cannot complete your defence if you do not have all the facts? And if they are not willing to supply you with what you require how can you go to court with the right facts, if they do not supply you with information or cant the judge will surely come down in your favour. In my opinion, If it is the court defence you are waiting for still use the n244 stating that should you not have a reply to your cpr18 request within 7 days the judgement br rntered in your favour. They then have two options

file the defence

or lose

Ok sharpgun. I'll do that. All very confusing this court lark:(:(

Isnt it just :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Had a few things going on over the past two weeks so haven't had a chance to address this :(. Still haven't received anything from RW in reply to my court docs which were submitted on 3 August, along with a letter to them re my CPR request.

Is it still ok to submit the N244 to the court and if I pay the fee will I get it back? Things are getting tighter by the day (especially as my eldest son announced to me on Friday that he's not going back to college but is going to do voluntary youth work instead so I'll lose my Child Tax Credit :(:(:()

Oh happy days!!!

itemise the atachment to the n244 form ie

1 that should the defendant not provide you with what you have asked for within 7 days that judgement be entered in your favour

2 that costs be the claimants,

the only i am unclear about is when you would get the costs wether it be at the end or if they fail to give you the information you require. But this makes them reply they dont have a choice unless they cant reply in which case you win. I am no expert but that is what i have been advised