City of Westminster

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI All

I hope someone can help me here!

While parked in central London City of Westminster I received a parking ticket for being "3 minutes" over my time Parked at 10.22AM ticket expired 11.25AM. Are they allow to ticket you for three minutes over.

Whats my best plan of action with this I am expecting a notice soon to say it's gone up to £80.00.

Any advice gratefully received

Squidward

While parked in central London City of Westminster I received a parking ticket for being "3 minutes" over my time Parked at 10.22AM ticket expired 11.25AM. Are they allow to ticket you for three minutes over.

Yes, they are.

However, you could argue that for such a tight time period, that there was a discrepancy between the clocks used for the ticket and the enforcement.

Thanks Pat

So Should I send them a letter to that fact I was back at the car must have been seconds after the Guy put the ticket on the screen he was stood across the road and walked off when I went to ask him about it.

Is there a template to get me started on here have seen some but not allied to the time difference!

Thanks Squidward