BCW have now given up

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5385 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They tell me that after furthur investigation, they have closed my account & passed it back to the creditor.

Wescot did exactly the same last week.

I hate to seem like im blowing my own trumpet but....does any DCA actually wish to take me on? :D

I am sure every DCA in the country would like to take you on mate, and give you a good hard slapping. However they need a basis in law to do so and as they have'nt they can't, they'll just have to gnash their teeth instead.

They tell me that after furthur investigation, they have closed my account & passed it back to the creditor.

Wescot did exactly the same last week.

I hate to seem like im blowing my own trumpet but....does any DCA actually wish to take me on? :D

know what you mean,they are getting right spoil sports.

warm you up,you swoop to kill,

and they pull the bloody plug.

thank god there is many more **** willing to chance their arm:lol:

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

I am sure every DCA in the country would like to take you on mate, and give you a good hard slapping..

Not sure in what context you intended that statement exactly - care to clarify please? :confused:

Edited by mr.ton

i meant my comments in a positive way in that you have probably cost the DCA's thousands through your own battles and the help and no nonsence advice you give on these forums. Putting you in your place would, i'm sure, would give a lot of DCA's a lot of satisfaction. Thoughi'm sure it won't happen.