You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

mr.ton

Have we already repaid our debts?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4001 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Been thinking about this for a while before i decided to post it here, but now id be interested to know what others think.....

They way i see things, we have already repaid our debts (many times over i suspect), by way of the 1.3 trillion pound taxpayer bailout of the banking system.

Discuss ;)

Well in a round about way yep, what should be happening is that we get a cut of the profits.... which we can then use to pay off the debts. So its all just admin really.

As we (the taxpayer) are major shareholders, then surely we should also have a say in how things are run..... which would certainly make the industry more ethical and legal.

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

Everytime each 1 of us speaks to a bank or a DCA...then we should bring this up on each occassion ;)

Why should shareholders gain from publically funded banks?

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

it's only "taxpayers money" when it's coming out of our PAYE

once it goes to zanulabour,it's their money......this much overused phrase "taxpayer's money bailing out the banks" is only an empty platitude to make joe public feel important

if we actually had a say in how "taxpayers money" was used,I would vote for it to be used by me

yeah-like that's gonna happen anytime soon :rolleyes: