You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

u76km

unfair credit agreements/bank charges etc - does anyone know best company to deal with?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4006 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I am new to this site and am not sure how it works. I am looking for the best company who deals with claims for unenforceable contracts etc. Can anyone help? I am looking to claim against Lloyds TSB, Marbles and a few others? Am unsure if this will send, but here goes anyway.

Thanks

Why use a company who will charge you for recovering your own money when all of the information help and advise you could possibly want is here on this site :)

pete

Hi U78KM

If you will list the companies and brief details next to them, site users can guide you to the relevant threads to help.

Stay determind

Hi, thanks for the reply...as I said I only came across this site last night so am not sure about it yet....I have contacted a few companies and they all want money to get copies of the original agreements...I want to claim a.s.a.p................so how does everyone go about it?

Need details of your particular situation first. No need to run before you can walk, at first it seems daunting but one thing at a time.

Have a read around the forums for the companies your looking to recover from, theres nothing hard about recovering your charges but its not an instant process, this is also true for the companies who say thay can do this for you :rolleyes:.

The how to guide is in this thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

When your ready start a thread in the forum/s of your choice and someone will be along to guide you :)

pete

I will have a good look round the site the morn's night as am off to bed just now...just been working online for ages.......thanks for all replies tonight.