You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3994 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have read some of the posts on this forum and there are some very knowledgeable people on this site compared to others...

Anyways,... I reiceived a summons to appear in a magistrates court for using someone elses freedom pass on the underground. it was a complete moment of madness a one off, but whats done is done as they say. Contary to s5(3) (a) of the regulations of railway act 1889.

The revenue control inspector that took my details made a mistake in my job title (spelling mistake). Is there any grounds that london underground might wish to either settle out of court given this incorrect information?

Cheers

B

no, its a spelling mistake!

doesn't invalidate anything.

you should be ok, just cough to it, if you have read some of the threads here , you can see it will not be a big affair you should get off lightly, unless their investigations prove this was not a one-off act of stupidity.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Deleted.

Edited by SRPO

well i mean lightly compared with more than one use.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Thanks for the responses guys.

A few questions.

Obviously, i'd prefer to settle out of court, but is it better to phone them directly and try to persuade them to change their minds or write to them? Also, is it worth pleading guilty (i.e. a one off moment of madness) when trying to settle out of court?

Cheers,

B