style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5375 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

First time I have had to post here,

This morning an Equita bailiff called at my house to serve a F7 against me for non-payment of Congestion Charge.

I have since spoken to TFL and TEC and had the warrant quoshed!!

My main question is the bailiff called at 8am whilst myself and wife were out at work, He asked my 12yr old if I was home, my son rightly as i have taught him said "No he is sleeping", The bailiff whom i shall call Wahington then proceded to hand the F7 to my 12yr old telling him give this to your Dad. He then proceded to clamp my car.

The F7 is signed by a lady bailiff but served by a male bailiff.

What grounds do I have against this?

Thanks in advance

A

further info -

The gent who delivered and clamped my vehicle who I shall name as wahington after checking the registrar does not have a licence, he did not sign the F7 but did deliver it and did clamp my vehicle.

I am in the process of filling out a form 4 qouting all I have done and all that has so far happened.

Any advice on what I should do and what I should write??

I don't know much about bailiff issues, but the general consensus is that you should first of all write a letter of complaint to the firm of bailiffs before submitting a Form 4.

Which firm of bailiffs is it?

I don't know much about bailiff issues, but the general consensus is that you should first of all write a letter of complaint to the firm of bailiffs before submitting a Form 4.

Which firm of bailiffs is it?

Equita,

you must write to Equita with you complaint first

you should also send a copy of this letter and a complaint letter to the council who employ them to collect this fine

this is the 3rd time in a few days that the bailiff Equita is using is not on the register

Update 2!!

Mr W has just been to remove his clamp. As he walked down my drive he said " Next time i will just take your car" I asked him for ID to which he said no, I asked again and stood in front of the clamp, He then pushed me out of the way and ripped the clamp chain out damaging my car in 3 places also hitting me and bruising my leg. I reported it to the police and had 3 witnesses, The police are advising a complaint of assualt, criminal damage and intinidation!!!.

Complaint sent to Karen Fowler at Equita and a letter will go to the courts in the morning.

urm shame someone didn't have a mobile handy to video it!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

To cover his back he got a certified bailiff to sign on his behalf, this is not allowed. I got some ones charges taken off their debt because a bailiff had done this in the past, get a complaint sent to his head office asap but have a form 4 ready upon their reply. send all copies to the council in question enclosing a letter of your intentions.

Quick update.

Reported Mr W to Equita, Also written a letter to Manager of courts and filed a Form 4 on Courts request.

Police are pursuing assault charge, I am also looking for a charge of Obtaining money by deception, Impersonating a Court Official and Deception.

Courts are also looking at them for Bringing court into disrepute and deception.

I am determined to get this guy for all he has and Equita too.

well done

go get 'im!

:D

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Good luck with this.

Also, the law states that a bailiff must not enter a property where there is a child under the age of either 12 or 16. Sorry can't remember - it's very late and I can't find the link. There must be something that states that a bailiff cannot issue documents on a child, surely?

Re: post 7 although it may have been a civil matter at the beginning, that was overstepped when he committed assault so the police should be involved.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.