Think I Have Pre April 1997 Invalid Agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They initially refused the loan and I appealed then was offered it but did not sit face to face with anyone to sign anything, my agreement was sent thought the post. Even if they said I had signed a copy surely my copy which says 'this is a copy of your agreement for you to keep' would have to be signed too? There isn't even a signature box.

I've sent a CCA anyway but will take about another 10 days. If it is the same as this (ie unsigned) does that mean it's unenforceable?

So if this comes back unsigned what should I say to the FOS who are dealing with this? I owe 565 on a 3000 loan. Part of the loan was paid off by 700 odd pounds I given back due to mis-sold PPI on the loan. Abbey insisted on offsetting it to repay some of the loan.

Given the invalid loan agreement, do you think the FOS would agree to:

- refund the PPI since this was a separate issue

-write off the rest of the debt

-get Abbey to remove default from my credit file

-award damages due to stopping me from moving house due to being refused tenancy due to default?

Abbey have been giving me the runaround for months and that was why I originally got in touch with FOS. Do you think I am entitled to ask for these terms from Abbey?

Edited by stereophonicsfan

I am going to take a photo of this tonight and try to post it from my photobucket account. What is the best way to upload it so that it either shows bigger on the forum or has a way of enlarging it? Help would be much appreciated from someone with a bit more know-how than me please!:)

Loan Agreement 001.jpg

Loan Agreement 002.jpg

Here is the credit agreement I have which I think may be unenforceable. Could someone please have a look and give their opinion.

It hasn't got any signature boxes and it mentions terms and conditions (ive circled this) but the t&cs they refer to arent there.

Opinions please?