Lowell again!

HFwho?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4507 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having been to my mothers house and going in the loft I found a bag containing a lot of old stuff from when I lived there. I knew this bag was there but just could not be bothered to sort it.

With a lot of pass debts popping up day by day I decided to go and sort this rubbish out.

Since maybe March time the odd letter has popped up out the blue. One of these was from Lowell asking to pay an old o2 debt from 2006.

So I rang them said I couldn't remember the debt and they told me the last payment was 3/8/05.

Well. I found a letter in my bag dated from 08/05 from Wescot DCA asking to pay this o2 account. This obviously shows I hadn't made the payment they said I had. Completely lying to me over the phone.

The same has happened with MAck Hall again with a o2 account from around the same time. They say the last payment was 1/11/06. I have a letter from wescot again for 9/04/04! for the same amount. I know for a fact I only had one o2 account and couldn't understand where this had come from. I now remember it was a contract I took out in my name but for someone else.

No payments have been made to either Wescot, Lowell or Mack Hall so I just want to show how the DCA's lie constantly to gain a payment out of you.

Do you think it's wise to subject access request o2 and find out when these accounts actually defaulted?

I think these could be very nearly stat barred but need dates and obviously the DCA's will say anything to make you pay a payment then start the clock running again!:???:

Save £10 fo now and make Lowells prove the debt exists & they have the right to collect; http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/573-general-debt-letter-if-you-know-nothing-of-the-debt

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Having been to my mothers house and going in the loft I found a bag containing a lot of old stuff from when I lived there. I knew this bag was there but just could not be bothered to sort it.

With a lot of pass debts popping up day by day I decided to go and sort this rubbish out.

Since maybe March time the odd letter has popped up out the blue. One of these was from Lowell asking to pay an old o2 debt from 2006.

So I rang them said I couldn't remember the debt and they told me the last payment was 3/8/05. to lie is second nature

Well. I found a letter in my bag dated from 08/05 from Wescot DCA asking to pay this o2 account. This obviously shows I hadn't made the payment they said I had. Completely lying to me over the phone. yep part of job discription

The same has happened with MAck Hall again with a o2 account from around the same time. They say they last payment was 1/11/06. I have a letter from wescot again for 9/04/04! for the same amount. I know for a fact I only had one o2 account and couldn't understand where this had come from. I now remember it was a contract I took out in my name but for someone else.

No payments have been made to either Wescot, Lowell or Mack Hall so I just want to show how the DCA's lie constantly to gain a payment out of you.

well worth it,bare in mind any conned payment is profit.

Do you think it's wise to subject access request o2 and find out when these accounts actually defaulted?

no.as cerberus says,save your money and get the losers to prove it.

I think these could be very nearly stat barred but need dates and obviously the DCA's will say anything to make you pay a payment then start the clock running again!:???:

any dates the quote will have to be proved;)

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile:

I really don't believe that any of these very reputable and responsible DCA's would lower themselves to such a level as to lie in order to get a payment out of people who don't owe debts! Are you sure you have this right?

I also read in the paper today that there is going to be a blue moon tonight, which incidentally is made of cheese!:lol::lol:

Well I must say well done on getting further proof, if ever it were needed? that these DCA's really have no morales, conscience or training!

I am trying to get a DCA to lift my signature and use that on a legal document, and when they do, "Light blue touch paper and stand very well back!":D

Even I am getting bored of telling people to complain about these really dire companies attempting to threaten and bully their way through life making peoples lives a misery:-x

But in light of recent events with the somewhat farcical and spineless OFT not doing what it was set up for, your only other option is to make a formal complaint to the other organisations set up to effectively 'monitor' these DCA's.....there my gripe over, I must need feeding, I'm not normally this miserable:razz:

Boo;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

TS report complaints to OFT

OFT store till licence time.

If 20 or more complaints are received within a month against 1 company,they are then contacted to make them aware:pas if they didnot know.

this is then recorded as well for licence time.

as I have said before call consumer direct 08454 04 05 06

they log it for TS in the dca area and also pass it to your local TS

both TS then report to OFT. 2 in 1:Dthe more the merrier.

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

Thanks for the help I will just wait and let them prove that the debt excist.

I've been told before ny mack hall that you dont need a cca for the a mobile contract?

If this is correct how would they prove the debt is mine?

Should I ask them to prove this in writing and is there any letter templates for this sort of thing?

Bazooka boo, I too have heard of signature lifting and cant wait to see this happen with proof that the dca has done it.

Thanks for the help I will just wait and let them prove that the debt excist.

I've been told before ny mack hall that you dont need a cca for the a mobile contract?

If this is correct how would they prove the debt is mine?

Should I ask them to prove this in writing and is there any letter templates for this sort of thing?send the template that cerberus put for you in post 3

Bazooka boo, I too have heard of signature lifting and cant wait to see this happen with proof that the dca has done it.

SAM

Thanks for the help I will just wait and let them prove that the debt exist.

I've been told before by mack hall that you don't need a cca for the a mobile contract?

Yes that is correct, the only way you would find out if a debt exists is to send them a SAR

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Finally been able to look at my gredit report and this debt is the only one on there, also proves my point as it shows when it defaulted. 05/02/04! So I willl ring them and pay it, dont really want to give it them but I want it satisfied.

Don't forget the SB clock starts from when the last payment became due not when the default was registered.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT