Euro Car Parks Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

I've stumbled across this site as I'm in a bit of a quandary with a charge from Euro Car Parks Ltd.

On Saturday I parked up in Manchester and the Car Park sign read something like..

Weekdays

24 hours - £5.00

Weekends

Up to 24 hours - £2.00

Stupidly I presumed I’d got 24 hours and from 3pm Saturday I thought I had till 3pm Sunday. I was wrong and the ticket expired at 8am on Sunday. There was a nasty £70 notice waiting for me stating that if I haven’t paid within seven days it will increase to £90 and they will get my details from the DVLA. They will also pass me over to a debt collector blab la.

I’ve also just noticed that the expiry date on the ticket says 13:41, which I presume is an error with the machine as that is not even a year!

What do you think I should do? Cheers guys and gals.

Cheers guys,

I've just been looking at them on Companies House and a Director of Euro Car Parks Ltd - Robert Plant, is also a Director of Brinx Debt Recovery. How very convenient!

As the posters have noted- ignore. Euro Parks are not worth getting worried about in the slightest. So Mr Plant is director of Brinx...very interesting :rolleyes:

Expect a few letters from them and/or Control Account (letterhead with chequered motif in the corner). They'll disappear after that :)

Thanks for your replies folks.

I've just rang them because my car is leasesd and Seat Finance may charge me £50 for providing info.

I offered my name and address and when they said "Do you not want to pay now?" I said "No, not really" and Helen said "Do you want to be receiving letters?" I said "I'm not really bothered".

Like you say, toothless. Cheers again.