MBNA and Global Vantedge

gustavius rex
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5379 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Have the usual problems with the lovely MBNA, no proper Credit Agreement, no response in time and no response to my letters. l have simply stopped paying them and that since 2007. However, a couple of weeks ago l started to get phone calls from some dodgy outfit l thought was located in the warzoone in Jalalabad or so, stating that they were from MBNA and asked for private info. re birthdate and so on. Now, as l told them to take a hike and refused to discuss anything over the phone, l started to get letters from Global Vantedge, Plot No 247, Udyog Vihar Phase 4, Gurgaon 122015, India!!!!????!!!!

l haven't borrowed any money from India or had a credit card from Udyog, so why on earth do they have my highly confidential records and data? Well, the reason is, of course, that these a.s h...s can phone you 65 times a day, including 6 o' clock on a Sunday morningn and you can do nothing, as they are located in Udyog and thereby outside the control of any British authority. My greates concern, though, is that these mongrels have access to my data and can (proberbly will) flog the information they have to other parties. lt has happend to me before and l was inundated with phone calls from strange Indian or Pakistani outfits wanting to sell me loans, mortgages, insurances, financial help etc. etc. etc. l really resent MBNA's behaviour in all aspects, but, this outsourcing of confidential data to Udyog is beyond belief. Something got to be done and contact with anyone with similar experience will be highly appreciated.

Gustavius Rex

They think they can circumnavigate the Data Protection Act by being a UK based company.

Their UK address is:

Global Vantedge

Gateley Wareing LLP

One Eleven

Edmund Street

Birmingham

West Midlands

B3 2HJ

send them the phone harrassment letter.

They think they can circumnavigate the Data Protection Act by being a UK based company.

Their UK address is:

Global Vantedge

Gateley Wareing LLP

One Eleven

Edmund Street

Birmingham

West Midlands

B3 2HJ

send them the phone harrassment letter.

Hi MeeBrooke,

Thank's for the UK address, but, l think that this outfit will deny any direct knowledge of the workings of their Udyog office. There's this little thing too, that l did not nitice earlier, but, the letter actually ends with for and on behalf of Aegis Limited? The more l see the more angry l become and shall now deal with these $%^&^%$£ the way they deserve and that includes MBNA.

GR

PS.

The Gateway Wearing LLP is clearly an Indian company and their office here is surely a mailbox.

DS

They are one in the same. Perhaps this will also help:

Aegis BPO (UK) Ltd

797, London Road

Thornton Heath

Surrey

CR7 6YY

Great Stuff MeeBrooke,

Something more of interest; Aegis/Global Vantage figures in The Rip Off Report, a US net report, where they have tried to extract bank and credit card information from elderly people as well as claiming for non-existent credit card debts. A very interesting outfit indeed.

GR

Have just checked out AEGIS address by myself and in that particular office building on 797 London Road, Thornton Heath, there is no AEGIS registred nor has anyone ever heard og AEGIS. l whish someone could check out Global Vantedge in Birmingham too. l am sure they do not exist either. lt is just to accept that all our MBNA information now sits in India, so do not be surprised if the phone starts going with all sorts of dodgy callers offering all and everuthing from dodgy loans to winning lotto tickets.

GR