Letter from Land Registry about Charging Order - Help.

wUK

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4490 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was taken to court by a credit card company who failed to supply a signed copy of the agreement.

Regardless of this the Judge issued a CCJ anyway, I failed to pay the money as I could not afford it.

I have heard nothing from the court or the credit card company but received a letter from the Land Registry stating that a Charge Order has been ordered by the court and that the order is included.

There is not court order included with the letter even though it says there is and as I have mentioned I have heard nothing from the court whatsoever!

Is there anything I can do about this?

-- wUK --

• 4 weeks later...

I have just received a letter from the court for a hearing on Tuesday (I've recently moved out of my house and have been unable to get my mail for the past few weeks).

I can't believe that it has come to this and I need to know what I can do; if anything to stop this from going through - can anyone help please?

-- wUK --

You'll need to oppose the Charging Order application.

Have a look at the links below on Charging Orders and what grounds you may oppose them -

Insolvency Helpline

National Debtline

Help us to keep on helping.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums.

This site is run solely on donations.

You can make a donation

HERE. Thank you.

Any advice & opinions given by supasnooper are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.