A.I.C are coming to get me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5338 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

so... if they send me a copy of the ccca and its signed before 1st april 2007 - no debt.

if (it most probably is) its after 1st april 2007 then no debt?

but, until then, i do nothing!?

should i include it in my debt repayment plan with cccs?

so... if they send me a copy of the ccca and its signed before 1st april 2007 - no debt.

if (it most probably is) its after 1st april 2007 then no debt?

but, until then, i do nothing!?

should i include it in my debt repayment plan with cccs?

Nope thats not what I'm saying...

If they send a CCA dated prior to April 2007 and it DOESNT contain the prescribed terms then it is deemed unenforceable and only a judge could but shouldnt going by case law say otherwise BUT the debt STILL EXISTS... its just they cant collect on it.

Debt doesnt disappear I'm afraid, not having a CCA or if it is missing prescribed terms and applied for prior to april 2007 makes it unenforceable. After april 2007 if they have a cca then its deemed enforceable automatically if it has your's and their signatures on it.

Not sure if CCCS will allow you to leave it out, others will have to comment on that.

S.

ok, thanks. sorry - im not quite with it. stupid i know.

i still owe what i owe - but they will have to accept my offer of repayment? I just dont want to end up in court or with them letting my work know etc.

and im still not exactly clear on what it means if the document is dated pre april 2007 (sorry) i just want to have a perfect understanding of what i need to do and when (i know i must be annoying you now!)

ok, thanks. sorry - im not quite with it. stupid i know.

i still owe what i owe - but they will have to accept my offer of repayment? I just dont want to end up in court or with them letting my work know etc.

and im still not exactly clear on what it means if the document is dated pre april 2007 (sorry) i just want to have a perfect understanding of what i need to do and when (i know i must be annoying you now!)

I suggest you read the first post of this thread for details.. :-D :-D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/105315-my-agreement-enforceable-useful.html

There are no guarantees they will accept anything I'm afraid and its impossible to say that you wont end up in court either. Even going to CCCS and getting them to include this debt in repayment scheme doesnt mean the lender will not take you to court still...less likely but not a certainty..

What is certain is that if you have issued a s78 request, they shouldnt do anything until they have complied with it.

S.