Novadragon007

Need advice from you guys

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4029 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I currently have alot of debt with various different companies and i have 2 questions although i think i might already have one answered.......

1. If my debt has been handed to a debt collector can i still make a payment to the original company who i had the debt with if i want to clear the total balance and if i cant can they point me in the direction of who owns the debt now?

2. I intend to clear off any debt i have with companies in FULL.....can i expect a reduction of any kind as i am clearing the whole balance and if so how much can i expect a reduction of??

all replies welcome.

You can still make payments to the original company if the debt has not been sold on to the debt collection agency.

If you can clear the debts in full you can make an offer in writing (see letter J in the link below) and see if they accept. You can edit the letter to suit and send recorded.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

Don't forget, you can negotiate a full & final offer but you should include the clause that they remove any adverse data from your credit record too.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT