You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4004 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

A bailiff company claims the visited my home on two occasions in the last six months and have sent me a bill for £24.50 x 2 and £18.00 x 2 (the are chasing 2 accounts).

I know for a fact they did not call as we always have someone at home during the day. What's more, we have not had any letters put through the letter box.

How do I prove they did not call or is it up to them to provide the proof - if so, what kind of proof should I ask them for?

Thanks,

It's going to be an interesting year...

i think some bailiff have some kind of digital G P S or something like that and they are supposed to take notes like house flat semi door colour

wooden gate metal gate brick wall E C T if you see what i mean

and the bailiff cant charge for a visit on both account on the same day

Hi,

A bailiff company claims the visited my home on two occasions in the last six months and have sent me a bill for £24.50 x 2 and £18.00 x 2 (the are chasing 2 accounts).

I know for a fact they did not call as we always have someone at home during the day. What's more, we have not had any letters put through the letter box.

How do I prove they did not call or is it up to them to provide the proof - if so, what kind of proof should I ask them for?

Thanks,

With the severe effects of the recession, many more people are now questioning bailiff fees and they will no longer tolerate a bailiff attempting to charge fees that are not prescribed by law.

In your case, you need to WRITE to the bailiff company to request a SCREEN SHOT of your account. This is the electronic record of your account from the bailiff companies computer and this will be updated via the bailiff's "magic pen" that he uses on the "road" and which updates your account via "blue tooth" technology from his computer.

If the bailiff company refuse to provide a copy,, then advise them that you will consider a formal complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).

Even Though Thry Are Chasing 2 Accounts I Dont Think They Can Charge Two Fees Either :)

Make them prove they did - it's not upto you to prove they didn't