The Bear Garden Good Morning / Goodnight Thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As it says... Just a way of saying Good Morning and Goodnight to each other in the Bear Garden and perhaps exchange a bit of light banter on the way..

So, Good Morning all from Spam :D, It's a bit overcast here today so it's another excuse not to do the gardening.. :rolleyes:

see you later.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Spam :)

Well, it's p***ing it down here - which is bad for the outdoor "festival" we have at work today......at least I don't have to stand out in it though :D (I use the term festival lightly - this ain't no Glastonbury).

Good morning from overcast south west London, looks like it might drizzle again. Just doing some washing, having a bath and going round my dads house today. Might call at my garage storage on the way home but that depends on my alcohol consumption and if I stay to lunch at dads....

Had a barbie with the neighbours yesterday, the puppets got kidnapped by the local kids who entertained the whole neighbourhood with renditions of various songs, and have turned themselves into a group called "The Puppet Lovers...." Visited a local karaoke after that and enjoyed myself.

Busy week again at work tomorrow so depends on how I feel depends if I go to another karaoke tonight!

Thanks for joining in peeps.:)

'fraid my day is gonna be terribly mundane compared to you two... spot of housework :eek: ironing :eek::eek: and dreaded paperwork while the kids are out...

That's if I can tear myself away from CAG that is!!

Looking forward to Top Gear and On Thin Ice tonight though... what a decadant life us skint folk lead...:rolleyes:

Spam.:)

Edited by Spamalot
ironong????

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:DMorning all.............well I got through my course after a 1 & 1/2 hour drive to Birminhgam took 4 hours on friday afternoon due to Tatton Park Flower Show ! Retun journey 1 hour 40 mins.

I am going to start the 'deepclean' today ready for my mid week guest although saying that at the moment am still tired so will have to ease myself gently into it. Also peeing down here - ASBO wont go out so she is weeing on front step :eek:

Hope you all have a lovely day :D

Good morning all :D

I've got my Brother and Sister In law visiting today with their 3 kids.

Should be a fun day :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Just sat through a 45 minute meeting where they discussed the weather and the problems its going to cause. Most interesting thing I found out - plastic ponchos and cowboy hats are the way forward......:rolleyes:

Good morning from Blackpool where the sun is cracking the flags.The surf is up and i have just been for a run along the prom before going to the gym.After last night in the bear garden (paranormal)i need it.I am finding the garden a fun place to be:Dwherever you are enjoy this fine sunny day.Tawnyowl,

Morning all!

Just off to work.

Housework fairy (DD!) is on strike, something to do with health and safety and low wages! Will have to it myself then!

With all this rain I'm fighting a loosing battle keeping slugs off my sun flower seedlings!

Night Owl

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Didnt go round my dads as he was in the middle of decorating a bedroom, so had a tidy up indoors... note to self, don't hoard rubbish now it has been cleared out of drawers and spare bedroom!

Next step is to attack built in wardrobe, but that won't be until the end of August now... a couple of weekends away looming so need to organise for them first.

Decided not to go out tonight as there is heavy drizzle here, looks like it might pour heavily.

Hmmm you lot put me to shame with all your activities!

Did a mountain of paperwork and little bit of ironing... oops housework will have to wait. DD mislaid her oyster card for umpteenth time so had to do a bit of taxi-ing..

think I deserve a rest now. ;) well at least after I've done the tea anyway, don't want to wear myself out before work tomorrow.:p

I have just returned from the Legal Issues forum where I've just turned platinum.... for the second time:rolleyes:.. just wanted to mark the occasion and so now I definitely desrve a rest!!!

:D:D

Edited by Spamalot

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok, thats me done for the night..

Time for Top Gear and a bowl full of bolognese, so it's goodnight from me and Goodnight from Spam.

Goodnight.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Morning:)

Good Morning Jo, How's Buffy?

miserable outside... AGAIN! Gotta go to work..so miserable inside too!;)

Have a good day.

Spam:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Morning all (said miserably). I should be having a major lie in today as I am working night shift tonight, but my body clock decided that 8am was a good time to wake up......

(((hugs))) to tawnyowl

Well time for me to toddle off... thanks to all the caggers that have amused and helped me today :D (This site never ceases to amaze me...)

See you in the morning... as long as I don't oversleep again!:eek:

Night Night.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]