Capquest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5379 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I did when it was Citicard and they sent me one that I thought must be right as it they said after 2007 it did not need a signature. so I didn't keep it. Should I send Capquest a CCA? This is the first contact I have had from them.

Thanks

just a wee bit of advice sick of it all,

i know you have just started today to get things sorted and you are doing fine doing as scott said starting various threads for eac etc

don't worry about any of their threats at this stage , just deal with what you have at the mo

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

ok after 2007 then they are not automatically unenforceable if prescribed terms etc are missing but they still need to provde something.

as Morph asked have you recevied a default notice and or termination notice from citi?

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

ok that's answered can you scan and post them up?

ida x

Thanks Ida,

I have 14 creditors and £70,000 of debt and I thought going on a DMP would be the end of it more or less but there is so much we as consumers don't know about the credit industry, we know they love handing credit out and now I know how nasty they become when you get in trouble!

So if there is any way I can get my own back a bit then I am very willing to try that. They use nasty tactics and what you read on here about what they do to people is just disgusting! More should be done against them, they really do ruin people's lives. No one wants to get in debt, it just sort of creeps up on you. I've been using credit for 25 years and this is the first time I have ever landed in trouble but a good past record doesn't seem to count too much with them!

I have been contacted by two companies willing to try and get rid of some of the debts for me, anyone have any experience of them?

donlt use the companies, you do it for free and they cannot guarantee anything i'll post a link for you to see about them when i get it

you had 14 creditors this morning you are now 2 less already :D

I'm going to CCA the others again. This site had been a godsend. I CCA'd all my creditors but didn't know what to do with the replies!

I've also e-mailed my DMP company Payplan asking them for advice about removing unenforcable debts from my plan.

So thanks IDA, as I said this site and people like you really are a godsend!

I never thought I would end up in debt but it can happen to anyone, and I mean anyone!

please watch payplan, they will not agree with unenforcebale routes etc

do you still have the replies from the original cca requests?

ida x

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ida,

Sorry I didn't notice your post until now.

I just recieved the reply from capquest.

As follows

CapquestCCAReply.jpg

What did you mean about Payplan? Will they not remove the debts? Or will they cancel my plan because of it? They haven't yet replied to my email. I'm a bit worried over that as their help has been unvaluable.

Any help again would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi and welcome, I know it is hard at this moment in time to think you will ever get on top of these debts, but most if not all of us on here started on this road from the point you are now at.

You need to seperate your debts into smaller more manageable accounts (one for each as already suggested). This way we can help at each step of the way as each one reaches a different stage.

You will then be able to 'celebrate' each small victory and you will be amazed at how quickly you get back in charge of your own life.

One step at a time and you will have covered 'a mile' before you know it.

• Haha 1