You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3988 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there,

My Citicard sold on my debt to CAPQUEST and I recieved this letter today. Thay have given me a week to reply, but what should I reply?

I'Capquest.jpgm already on a DMP with Payplan. I don't like the sound of litigation!:(

have you sent a cca for this one?

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Have you received a default notice, a termination notice & a notice of assignment to Cr@pquest from Citicard ?

Morph

I did when it was Citicard and they sent me one that I thought must be right as it they said after 2007 it did not need a signature. so I didn't keep it. Should I send Capquest a CCA? This is the first contact I have had from them.

Thanks

just a wee bit of advice sick of it all,

i know you have just started today to get things sorted and you are doing fine doing as scott said starting various threads for eac etc

don't worry about any of their threats at this stage , just deal with what you have at the mo

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Hi Morph

Citi terminated my agreement on 8th May 2009 after they had sent me a default notice. Then they sent me a letter on 3rd July letting me know they had sold my debt to Capquest.

thanks

ok after 2007 then they are not automatically unenforceable if prescribed terms etc are missing but they still need to provde something.

as Morph asked have you recevied a default notice and or termination notice from citi?

ida x

ok that's answered can you scan and post them up?

ida x

Thanks Ida,

I have 14 creditors and £70,000 of debt and I thought going on a DMP would be the end of it more or less but there is so much we as consumers don't know about the credit industry, we know they love handing credit out and now I know how nasty they become when you get in trouble!

So if there is any way I can get my own back a bit then I am very willing to try that. They use nasty tactics and what you read on here about what they do to people is just disgusting! More should be done against them, they really do ruin people's lives. No one wants to get in debt, it just sort of creeps up on you. I've been using credit for 25 years and this is the first time I have ever landed in trouble but a good past record doesn't seem to count too much with them!

I have been contacted by two companies willing to try and get rid of some of the debts for me, anyone have any experience of them?

donlt use the companies, you do it for free and they cannot guarantee anything i'll post a link for you to see about them when i get it

you had 14 creditors this morning you are now 2 less already :D

I'm going to CCA the others again. This site had been a godsend. I CCA'd all my creditors but didn't know what to do with the replies!

I've also e-mailed my DMP company Payplan asking them for advice about removing unenforcable debts from my plan.

So thanks IDA, as I said this site and people like you really are a godsend!

I never thought I would end up in debt but it can happen to anyone, and I mean anyone!

please watch payplan, they will not agree with unenforcebale routes etc

do you still have the replies from the original cca requests?

ida x

• Haha 1

Hi Ida,

Sorry I didn't notice your post until now.

I just recieved the reply from capquest.

As follows

CapquestCCAReply.jpg

What did you mean about Payplan? Will they not remove the debts? Or will they cancel my plan because of it? They haven't yet replied to my email. I'm a bit worried over that as their help has been unvaluable.

Any help again would be appreciated.

Thanks

Payplan are not necessarily the friend you think they are

you will find better help here

Hi and welcome, I know it is hard at this moment in time to think you will ever get on top of these debts, but most if not all of us on here started on this road from the point you are now at.

You need to seperate your debts into smaller more manageable accounts (one for each as already suggested). This way we can help at each step of the way as each one reaches a different stage.

You will then be able to 'celebrate' each small victory and you will be amazed at how quickly you get back in charge of your own life.

One step at a time and you will have covered 'a mile' before you know it.

• Haha 1

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Hi there,

thanks for that great advice and I will.

I have over 10 creditors and am going to tackle them all and see where I get and then take it from there!:)

Thats' the spirit ;)

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Welcome to the club, its great fun when you get into it, especially when you get a success

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Whats the bet no information is forth coming after 28 days? :rolleyes: