Halifax Overdraft Withdrawal.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5377 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

This is my first time posting so I'll try and be concise.

Got a letter from halifax saying my £900.00 overdraft is being withdrawn in 2 weeks and i'll be getting intrest charges daily.

As I've got no way in hell of paying that back (I've already notified work and got them to pay my wage into a co-op account I have) I was just wondering how to take this on?

Cheers!

Phone them up and offer to reduce it by £50 per month. They'll come back wanting 10% and agree to this.

If you have any bank charges, make sure you ask for them back after you receive the written agreement re the 10% overdraft payback agreement, and give them two weeks notice.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Cheers!

So basically chuck letters and phonecalls at them until we (they) come to an agreement?

I knew this coming as 3 months ago they reduced my overdraft from £1,250 to £900 with no warning! Ho hum!