You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

bh2362

is there a letter for PRE-Court Action for unlawful Termination. HELP ALL CAGGERS!!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4003 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello everyone,

hoping someone might know of and template letters to send creditors when they have terminated the agreement unlawfully i.e defective DN.

i have a few of these and would love to write to the Creditor and inform them that they have terminated the agreement unlawfully, and get them to close the debt and remove the Default on my accounts.

any help on this.

Im looking to take them to court and claim the £1000 for the defective DN also, but would rather they removed and wiped.

CAGGER BH2362

Hello bh2362!

I'd sit back and let them do all the running.

Buy a bottle of Champagne, then draw up a Calendar that looks as far back as the first Agreement, and six years ahead from Today.

Taking them to Court is a risky business unless you are 100% sure of your case, and 100% sure you can handle the Barrister they will line up against you.

I appreciate you would like to see a quick end to the matter, but it's never that easy, sadly.

The fact you are asking this question suggests you may be wise to read as many Threads on CAG as you can, because then I suspect the answer will become clearer.

I'd play the long game, keep immaculate records, keep all envelopes they use to send things to you in, research every little aspect of each and every battle you are fighting, and pick off the issues one, by one, until you have a rock solid understanding of each case from front to back.

If they take you to Court, then you will be ready.

If they do not take you to Court, then mark on your above Calendar when each alleged Agreement reaches the 6 year Statute Barred time limit.

When each and every 6 Year Statute Barred time limit has passed, then pop the cork on the bottle of Champagne, because then it will all be over and you can move on to re-build your life.

Until then, it's just a long hard slog with few easy answers.

Cheers,

BRW