You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4009 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, Was told to post replies to my CCA requests on this thread, and as I'm new it's taken ages! So hope it works!

RBS said the debt was unenforcable, but I just left it there, I didn't know how to reply. I'm on a DMP and repaying them a few pounds a month.

What should I do next?

I've more replies to post up, if this one works!

thanRBSCCAReply.jpgks!

It means if you want to stop paying them you can because there isn't a thing they can do about it. You don't have to respond, you've beaten them. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

it's up to you,

you are within your rights to stop paying or if were in aposition to offer a massively reduced full and final settlement or as you already doing kepp paying. as they said they know they cannot enforce the agreement but can still ask for payment unless you state you are not making any further payments.

Ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

he beat me again :mad:

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

May I Say

1 O To You.

What A Very Good Letter From Them Enjoy.

Lilly

Id quot circumiret, circumveniat.

please do not take my word for anything please do your own research All that i make comments on are done in good faith and to the best of my knowledge

Keep that letter safe tho' because it's not unknown for some creature to crawl from under their rock and try to collect an unenforceable debt.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Hi there, thanks for all the replys!

I'll definately keep the letter safe have already had examples of banks changing dates etc not the most honest of industries!

I think I'll keep on paying while I am on the DMP and then see how it goes from there. at least I know they can't take me to court if things go wrong!

Right here's the reply I got from EGG now, I'd appreciate any advice on that!

CCAscans001.jpg

CCAscans002.jpg

CCAscans003.jpg

CCAscans004.jpg

CCAscans005.jpg

CCAscans006.jpg

CCAscans007.jpg

what bloody system is it in then if not theirs!

Address

Date

Dear Sir/Madam

I refer to your letter dated (date) in which you confirm that you are unable to comply with my formal request pursuant to s.78(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. However,if you continue to make unlawful demands for paymentit will be in contrary to s.78(6) of the CCA 1974 and the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPUTR).

I note that the Credit Services Association, in the first paragraph of its Code, state that members must act lawfully at all times. Furthermore, under the CPUTR 2008 failing to comply with a code of conduct to which you have subscribed is unfair trading.

In the circumstances, I will not enter into further correspondence with you, and any further unlawful demands or contact will be viewed as harassment and reported to the appropriate enforcement agency.

Finally, as you have failed to comply with my request, I require you to return the £1.00 fee without delay.

Yours faithfully

re the rbs one,

remember the longer you pay it, the longer it stays on your CF.

if you were to stop payment now it will drop of your file quicker and if at anytime you are in a position to offer a massively reduced full and final settlement, would be better for you.

Ida x

Just looking at their list of charges there....£2 for every call you make to them about their service...what planet are they on? :eek:

Hi Ida,

Would I be able to just ask Payplan to remove them from my DMP? Would that be allowed or would it damage the DMP?

Thanks

yes you can ask them to remove it and no it won't damage the dmp

ida x

Edited by IdaInFife
not even had a drop of vodka and can't use the keyboard

What would the consequences of taking the RBS debt off the DMP, what would the bank do next?

as RBS said fook all.

and spend it on some alcohol tonight you have been doing alot today :D

ida x

HA HA HA yes i have been quite preoccupied today since i got the letter from Capquest it set me off worrying about the debts again!