HELP....form of citation received this morning

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

This is my first post here and i'm really desperate for some help. I've just signed for a citation regarding a loan with black horse which i can't afford to pay. The debt in is the region of 9k and am totally thrown by all the legal jargon which i received.

The citation was sent by recorded delivery came together with forms 03 (applicaiton for time to pay direction) and form 07 (notice of intention to defend). Is this a CCJ? or is it something else?

I have no idea where to start or what to do can anyone offer me some advice, please, I would be incredibly grateful for any help.

Hiya,

can you scan or take a picture of what you have recevied and post up here deleting any personal info?

if not can you type up the particulares of claim?

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Hello,

What is your situation? Are you employed, a homeowner? the most important thing in your paperwork from sheriff court is the time to payform 03, my advice would be to get an income/expeniture together and see what you have left over each month, you can only pay what you can afford. If you intend to defend this action, first thing I would do is send a cca request to black horse solicitors, this will buy you some time, if you do intend to pay this, the best thing to do is the time to pay form, the sheriff court will normally accept your proposal and as long as thats paid each month, there is nothing black horse can do. Who is black horse solicitors?

Hi

Thanks for your responses, ida i will try and get the paperwork on here if my computer plays ball!!

PCP I am currently employed and a homeowner, however i have a mortgage plus a secured loan on the property they have given me 21 days from tomorrow to respond, i accept the debt so do not want to defend just want to be able to pay every month am in a position to pay £90 per month at the moment until my circumstances change I have several creditors to service so would not be able to pay anymore than this, do you think that will be a problem? Also as I am married does my husbands earnings come into play or since the debt is solely in my name is it only my income/expenditure they will require? Their solicitors are EGC Turnbull based in Edinburgh. Am so seriously stressed at the moment can't even think straight, your help is much appreciated.

To answer one of your earlier questions,

if you are going to admit the claim and apply for time to pat then yes this will be a ccj 'decree' and means that you muat maintain the payments if agreed or they can then take further action.

you would need to apply for the time to pay, if it is in your name only them just fill in your income and exp, then the claimants will either accept it or reject the offer, if it is rejected then the court will issue a hearing date and you would need to attend it.

Ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

How much was the monthly payments on the loan? I would seek further advice on this, just to be sure, if you have your income and exp drawn up I would get this sent off with the time to pay order offering the 90 as it is all you can afford, please seek further advice in form of cccs or a local money counciler, it always best to be one chess move ahead of these guys, half the time they do not do there homework, and it would show in court.

• 2 weeks later...