maybelline

Bosch repairs problem?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4030 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I paid for and not a small sum, breakdown and repair insurance on a washing machine, I have now had 2 so called repairs since taking this out (over the phone) and with no real repair taking place, additionally I now have 2 ruined martial arts suits, all the inconvenience of taking more time off work and no working machine!!

I am writing a complaint - but strange isnt it that since taking the insurance I have had non-repairs???????? it would have been less hassle (and expense) to just buy a new machine like I was going to!!

I am complaining to Bosch for sending me incompetent engineers and ruining my clothes and to the Ombudsman re the insurance if indeed it does not cover the loss, which is exactly what I am expecting them to say!

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

I'm not aware of any insurance for products covering consequential loss (torn clothes, or freezer food contents). These are insurable risks and covered by any half-decent household policy under accidental damage. You may want to try this route for the non-machine element in case you become time barred in reporting it.

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819