Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder

  • Tweets

  • Posts

    • ok again thanks for all advice , im going to continue and struggle on paying the wifes debts and maybe look at getting reduced payments but as for mine i think ill go down the DRO route and try get it sorted but will see and open new bank account somewhere first
    • Nothing to do with your own Bank.     Try to withdraw the money from Parentpay early next week and if no joy contact them.   It may be that the money is showing, but has not fully cleared on their system,
    • Hi all,   Just an update with contractual terms. These terms are from a contract at a similar time to when Tracey started as we think they have changed since.   The contract reads as follows:   Termination of employment  Xxxxxxx (Nursery) will provide written notice of termination of your employment in accordance with statutory requirement (currently 1 week’s notice for each year of continuous service, up to a maximum 12 week’s notice).   Once you have successfully completed your probationary period for the company you are required to give 1 month’s written notice of termination of employment.   Regards   Matt             
    • Thanks for helping with the post;   Still waiting for a reply from the DPD.
    • I thank the Consumer Action Group Members for getting me this far in my case which is still in progress.   Situation: The Court has reversed earlier permission for me to rely on witness summaries.    The question upon which I am seeking help, please,  is - do I need to bother myself as to why the Court has reversed permission to rely on witness summaries?  If so, what line of logic or law can might I follow because clearly, the Court has said one thing and then another a few weeks later, of its own motion, the Court has reversed the earlier decision. I find this development quite extraordinary in the sense that as a result of being granted permission earlier, I served the three Witness Summons which had the Court stamp.   Background Having given me permission to serve 'Witness Summons' which I served on 3 hostile witnesses several weeks ago, the Court has now reversed it's earlier decision, and refused me permission to rely on 'witness summaries' pursuant to paragraph 32.9(2), citing that I have not shown steps taken to obtain witness statements from the 3 hostile witnesses.  I however, made two attempts to talk to the hostile witnesses who have been non responsive and I can evidence this.   I would be immensely grateful for some steer from Forum Members, please.
  • Our picks

    • Currys Refuse Refund F/Freezer 5day old. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/422656-currys-refuse-refund-ffreezer-5day-old/
      • 5 replies
    • Hi,  
      I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop.
      I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes.
      I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop.
      I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in.
      I did and they took me upstairs.
      I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items.
      I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop.
      No excuse.
      I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late.
      He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police.
      The cost of the items was about £40.
      I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off.
      They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year.
      I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC.
      They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores.
      The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS.
      I’m so stressed,
      can u appeal this or should I just accept it?
      Thanks for reading 
      • 6 replies
    • The courier industry – some basic points for customers. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/421913-the-courier-industry-%E2%80%93-some-basic-points-for-customers/
      • 1 reply
    • The controversial sub-prime lender says the City watchdog is investigating its practices.
      View the full article
      • 0 replies

Tmobile and 3 behaving badly!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3997 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

I have two phones from Tmobile and one from 3. With 3 the contract ran out in May this year. However, I was paying my bill to them on time monthly by direct debit but was having problems with my account, so I asked them to change my account details to a joint account but they refused. I continued to ask them and they still refused, therefore, I paid them through my partners account, which they accepted as they did not return the payment. I then received bill with 'added extras' stating that I was not paying by direct debit, (I paid by standing order) but the bill was being paid. I refused to pay this extra money as it was them that refused to accept the change of account. They then said that if I did not pay the extra money, they would disconnect my phone, subsequently they did two months before my contract was up. They are now charging me for two months plus their added extras. I have asked them to send me the agreement I signed which states that they can do this. To date I have not received a response.


With Tmobile, I have had problems with this company over the past two years especially with my pay-as-you-go phone. I noticed money disappearing from my credit every time I used my phone, even though I had a five day pass. This happens nearly every month, however, they have reimbursed me. With my contract phone, I have been paying them continually, however, my last payment was made from my partners account. They then contacted me and told me that it had not been paid. I disputed this and my partner obtained details from her bank. They informed me that they would add late charges and I had to pay them or they would disconnect my phone. I again informed them that the bill had already been paid and they requested that I fax over the details which I did. I contacted them the same day to find out if it was received, it was. The next day I was contacted again stating that I needed to pay the money, I explained that the Accounts dept had details of the payment, she then said it had not been received and said that she would disconnect my phone. I was very annoyed by this time and insisted that it had been paid. She demanded payment and said that she was cut off my phone if it was not paid, I told her she could. I then checked my phone about 15 mins later and found that she did.


I have contacted Consumer Direct who advised me to write to both companies under the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, however, I do not know which sections to apply to these cases. Can anyone advise me please. :confused:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you tried calling T-Mobile again to chase it up?


Did you pay via standing order to them as well? If so, don't forget these payment methods can take several days to reach the companies your paying and it can take some time for it to be updated on their systems when they do.


As for late payment charges if you didn't allow sufficient time for the payment to reach them then the only thing you could do is try the sympathy card or try giving cust.rel@t-mobile.co.uk a little email.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

CD are talking nonsense, I'm afraid. If the problem was revrsed, T-Mobile would have waived the charge as they do this for all electronic pament (not just DD's), whereas the rest - including 3UK do not - it is DDM or nothing.


I agree it is a scandal, and OFCOM is supposed to be reporting of the 'fairness' of this - there was a 'Sticky' warning of this, but the moderators in their wisdom removed it - so you'll need to search for it yourself.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...