the law on walking possession agreements

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4519 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

if a bailiff has come back to my house and given me a copy of a walking possession agreement which he say was signed by my partner and it turns out that he forged her signature is this illegal or will the charges still stand

can someone help me please

If you can prove he forged her signature then of course it is illegal and clearly its a case of fraud which is a criminal matter. I would get onto the bailiff company and make a complaint and to their client who has employed them to carry out their bidding so to speak. eg; council etc

If you can prove he forged her signature then of course it is illegal and clearly its a case of fraud which is a criminal matter. I would get onto the bailiff company and make a complaint and to their client who has employed them to carry out their bidding so to speak. eg; council etc

Seamanarts....

Excellent advice !!!

The only thing that I would add is that in your letter of complaint to the bailiff company I would suggest saying something along the following lines:

Due to the seriousness of this complaint I would be grateful if you would confirm that a copy of this complaint has been forwarded to your bailiff Mr xxxx . This is because, if I am not satisfied with your response to this serious complaint I will consider making a Form 4 Complaint to the Court that certificated Mr xxxx