You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

lfcweb

Egg Loan CCA - Discovered PPI - Help Please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4005 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all, I am currently out of work but have been in financial difficulty since 2005 when I became ill and lost my contract (I have been self employed on STC's since 1996) and since then most of my debts are with DCA's.

I recently lost my STC again and I decided to CCA the DCA's to find out where I am financially. Today I received the following CCA from Egg for a Loan I took out in 2000 and I only now realised that it had PPI on it!

The question I have is can I reclaim this PPI back? I really do not remember asking for it or ticking a box on the internet and I am sure I would not have done knowingly as I had earnings protection insurance & a pension from my bank which cost an arm and a leg at the time (thats another story), looking at this PPI on the agreement it only takes effect after 180days / 6 months - What high priced Garbarge!

The amount left on the loan is a lot less than the PPI premium, so do I keep paying token payments while I claim (if I can) or stop paying?

If I cannot claim from what I have read on here, I believe that this is a multiple agreement and as such falls foul of Section 18, is my understanding right?

Apologies for all these questions I have so many agreements etc to go through I am loosing the plot!

Eggloan1.jpg

Eggloan2.jpg