You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

cavey

creditor harassment

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4008 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Can anyone advise me?

I have requested copies of my signed credit agreements to both my Credit card company and catalogue. They failed to send these to me or reply at all in 28 days. I have now sent the next letter advising debt is unenforceable.

However, the catalogue are callingt me at least twice a day insisting on payment and have at times become aggressive! What can i do abut this?

I used to work for this company in the Legal Department so am fully aware they dont have a copy of my agreement but they continue to threaten sending the debt to a collection agency.

What can I do???

:x

Hi and welcome

Ok so you've sent them the account in dispute letter now wait to see what response you get from that.

Harrassement by the Catalogue send them the harrassement letter below and amend as needed:

Harassment by telephone

Account Number: XXXXXXX

I am writing in relation to the quantity and frequency of telephone calls that I have received from your company, which I deem to be personally harassing.

I have verbally requested that these stop, but I am still receiving calls. (delete if necessary)

I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only.

I am of the view that your continued harassment of me by telephone puts you in breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

Be advised that any further telephone calls from your company will be recorded. (Even if you don‘t yet have recording equipment!)

Yours faithfully

Just add that all communication must be in writing.

Keep a record of times, dates etc., when any of them call you.

Remember to keep a copy of all letters you send.

Remember never use your usual signature type it or just use initials etc., because if they don't have your signature they will after you've sent them letters.

Hope this has been of some help to you.

DG:)

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation