You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

mr.ton

The hello again thread (thanks to Wescot)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4007 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Received this from Wescot today :)

"Thank you for your patience whilst we investigated the enquiry that you raised with regard to the above account"

WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME?

We can confirm that as a consequence of the query you raised, the above account has been returned to our client"

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

We have closed the debt on our computer system & returned the account to our client.

No furthur action will be taken by Wescot Credit Services Ltd to recover the above debt."

All i did was tell them to get stuffed via www.howtocomplain.com effectivley :D

So thanks to Wescot, im not leaving.

I do feel a bit of a fool now for all the fuss on the other thread :-(

Apologies to all who thought they were hearing the last of me :p

Edited by mr.ton

:D:D

delighted to hear this,you must stay and keep up the good work.and you are not to feel a fool.we made the fuss as we wanted you to stay.

any that imply that you are not worth your weight in gold are not worth mentioning.

dont rise to the bait again:p

first and only time i will say thanks to westcot;)

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER AND PROUD

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile:

Three Cheers for Westcot

If ever it was a good time to have received a threatogram from a DCA it was now...they've made me more determined to see to their downfall now :D

Does this mean you are back then Mr.Ton?*

*pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

:rolleyes:
  • Haha 1

Berrylover...the words "im not leaving" might be a clue for you ;)

Mr Ton is back!!?? :):D:):D

If you believe that this post has helped in any way please click on the star to the left

DDWales Vs Barclaycard-*Won* http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/174860-ddwales-barclaycard.html

DDWales Vs Natwest-*Won*

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/210090-ddwales-natwest.html

-Reclaim the Right-

It was Wescot that dragged me back from the brink today....i challenge anyone to ring them up & have the cheek to thank them :lol:

I spokr to them last year because they were stupidly trying to collect a BR alleged debt :D They couldn't wait to get me off the phone :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

WB mr.ton, BTW :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Sorry Mr.Ton am just pleased you are not leaving.

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

It was Wescot that dragged me back from the brink today....i challenge anyone to ring them up & have the cheek to thank them :lol:

duly obliged.:lol:

got becky

me.just a quick call thanking you for contacting mr ton.

becky.is mr ton a customer,do you have a reference.

me.no just saying thank you due to your contact mr ton will be resuming buisiness as usual on CAG.

becky.sorry

me. you will be.

SAM

• Haha 1

duly obliged.:lol:

got becky

me.just a quick call thanking you for contacting mr ton.

becky.is mr ton a customer,do you have a reference.

me.no just saying thank you due to your contact mr ton will be resuming buisiness as usual on CAG.

becky.sorry

me. you will be.

SAM

Did you really?....oh my goodness cant believe you actually did that :eek::D

Edited

Edited by mr.ton
Double post

Well done... it just shows how exercising the rights they like to tell us we don't have 'because you are in debt you have no rights'.

I read the other thread and thought it was probably a bit of a hollow attention grabbing thing. How daft of me to get excited...

No-one takes that long to say 'bye' unless they don't really mean it.

• Haha 1

I read the other thread and thought it was probably a bit of a hollow attention grabbing thing. How daft of me to get excited...

WTF?

With respect Kraken..it wasnt an attention grabbing thread at all, i genuinley did want to leave - it was only that letter from Wescot today that made me change my mind.

I even got a mod to delete the thread as soon as i decided otherwise.

Sorry its come as bad news to you ;)

I'm just not a fan of your brand of advice, that is all. I don't think one-size does fit all.

You also spent alot of effort announcing your departure. Seems odd to me. If you don't want to post you just don't...

• Haha 1

Ah! Just like old times

David

I'm just not a fan of your brand of advice, that is all. I don't think one-size does fit all.

You also spent alot of effort announcing your departure. Seems odd to me. If you don't want to post you just don't...

I dont expect you to like or agree with me Kraken.

The feeling is mutual.

1 thread to announce i was going is hardly alot of effort.

Like i mentioned, the letter from Wescot made me decide otherwise.

I got the mod to delete the other thread as soon as i decided to stay.

Not sure whats difficult to understand about that Kraken? :rolleyes:

Received this from Wescot today :)

"Thank you for your patience whilst we investigated the enquiry that you raised with regard to the above account"

WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME?

We can confirm that as a consequence of the query you raised, the above account has been returned to our client"

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

We have closed the debt on our computer system & returned the account to our client.

No furthur action will be taken by Wescot Credit Services Ltd to recover the above debt."

All i did was tell them to get stuffed via www.howtocomplain.com effectivley :D wow how did you manage that, so could you advise me how and what to say to bring their attention!!!

So thanks to Wescot, im not leaving.

I do feel a bit of a fool now for all the fuss on the other thread :-(

Apologies to all who thought they were hearing the last of me :p

thanks

nice to see you back in here again

mr.ton gets his moment in time ;)

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

There's me thinking that was an end of character assassinations. Clearly not. Welcome back, then Mr. Ton ;)rs_NotWorthy.gif

Edited by car2403

Always happy to help where I can!

:lol:

Beware of legal advice given on a private forum - do you REALLY know who is posting? Are they REALLY accountable for their posts? What if you follow their advice and get something wrong?

It was Winston Churchill who said; "Democracy is the worst way to run a country except for all the others"

Advice and comments posted by car2403 are offered purely without prejudice. They reflect only my personal opinion and do not represent the opinion of this forum or it's management. You should always seek legal advice from a qualified legal advisor. As a member of the site team, I disable reputation - reputation points mean nothing, please check my posting credentials yourself and make an informed decision. You shouldn't PM me and await a reply - I may be too late with a response. No replies will be given in Private Messages - just as with getting advice from the forum, getting advice via Private Messages is dangerous. CAG is about sharing successes so others can follow your example, this is primarily why I'm here, so please don't be offended if I don't offer replies in PM that doesn't comply with this. Help CAG to help others by keeping your thread up to date.

USEFUL LINKS; New User Guide to CAG | Can't find what you're looking for? | Intro to Consumer Credit Litigation | Is My Agreement Enforceable | Default (Surleybonds) Template Letter | Defaults - background, removal methods, challenges and taking a claim to Court | Digital Signature Guide | Overdrafts and the CCA