You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Guest alderney1965dk

Lowell *Again*

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3990 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Guest alderney1965dk

Hi all

After numerous letters and emails to & fro from Lowells regarding a three account, I have had my full and final invoice from 3G and it shows no-where the extortinate costs that Lowell seem to have added onto the debt.

Are Lowell allowed to do this, the original debt was for £269.37 and Lowells want £787.93 is this right, is there a ruling that states unfair charges or something that I can put in a letter stating that I am only paying them £269.37 at £5.00 per month (On Disability Benefits) until paid. I have copied the text that I will send them in a letter below, can anyone advise as to whether it is good enough to send please..

Original Creditor: 3G Mobile

Unacknowledged Amount Outstanding: £787.82

To whom it may concern,

Thank you for your letter dated 3rd July 2009, the contents which have been duly noted. As my emails have not been answered that were sent on the 15th July to the email address enquiries@lowellgroup.co.uk and also on the 14th to post@lowellgroup.co.uk and also the mail I sent to enquiries@lowellgroup.co.uk and James.Cornell@lowellgroup.co.uk on the 3rd July 2009, none of which have been duly answered.

As stated in those emails I contacted your offices to tell them that I had contacted the Hutchinson Group in regards to full and final bill for my 3G Mobile account that was terminated in 2006, you seem to have totally disregarded my correspondence and continually sent me letters. I have now received the documentation requested and the total amount owing is nowhere near what you are asking for. The total amount they are asking for is £269.37, which as stated on the final invoice is the full and final amount owing, please therefore be aware that I will pay three or the debt collectors involved with the account as long as they can prove that they are eligible to collect the debt that amount at £5.00 per month until cleared.

Please help me someone.8)

mark it for the attention of BOB COLLINS DIRECTOR OF COMPLIANCE.

E-MAIL IF NEEDED

bob.collins@lowellgroup.co.uk

sam.marsden@lowellgroup.co.uk head of compliance

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile:

Guest alderney1965dk

Hi

I have recieved another letter this morning from Lowell, I am too dumb to use Photobucket so I have scanned and attached my own copy. I understand that I offered them £5.00 if 3 confirmed the details however 3 have never told me or ever gave me in black & white of the termination fees of which Lowell state are over £500. Can anybody advise as to how lowell can prove that I also owe these termination fees if 3 have not confirmed them to me in black & white.

Any help would be grateful

Edited by alderney1965dk
http error

they cant ingore the muppets, if they cant supply the T&Cs or anything inw riting to support their claims then sod em

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Guest alderney1965dk

Hi

They said that they had sent me a letter of assignment on January 16th 2009, however I do not remember recieving this letter or indeed a default from 3, is there any way I can get copies of these letters.

LowellLetterForPhotobucket.jpg

send them a SAR

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Guest alderney1965dk

Already have done, all that came back were countless telephone bills showing a final bill statement of around 269.00. No mention at all of the £500+ owed due to early termination fees. No other correspondence apart from a letter saying that this is in reply to my SAR.

I have also sent one to Three and got the exact copies again. It looks like Lowell will beat me on this one and I will have to pay the £787.+ for a potsy mobile contract on a potsy mobile phone network.

you need to sar 3 and get the contract t&c's that highlight this so called termination fee.

failing that tell clownells that you will pay the phone bill but you will not be paying any termination fee without proper documentation to support this outrageous sum

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------