You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Montague123

No CCA But The threats are getting worse - PLease Help

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4006 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All

After 5 months and 15 letters the threats continue.

I really am at my wits end

They even ring me at work

Can anyone please give me a response to this recent letter

The worry is really starting to effect my family now

Thnak you all for your help

Montague

barclaycardnext.pdf

10 July was a Friday so 2 working days for service brings ir round to July 14th so paying off arrears before July 27th makes this default notice a little suspect I think, but others might have a more experienced view about it.

Hi Monty,

Have you looked in the harassment forum for help with intrusive phone contact.

They should not call you at work - this could be seen as a breach of the OFT Debt Collection Guidelines. See Link No3 in my signature below.

Calling you at work is probably covered by Sections 2.6(a) and 2.6(j).

Tell BC or Mercers that you are now recording all their calls. Also keep a log of the time and date of each, to compile a list to back up any formal complaint.

Also, see the Data Protection and Default Issues forum for guidance on DN's.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Have you sent for a copy of your Credit agreement?

Are there any unfair charges?