You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Zimmie

Who do I send SAR to?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4003 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

I had a Tesco personal loan which is through RBS. I lost my employment due to serious health issues and was unable to meet repayments (at time I had not heard of CAG so went to CAB who were as much use as a chocolate teapot!) The debt was passed Credit Management Services who obtained a CCJ, then a charging order against my property. I was very ill at the time and did not deal with it very well, also got a bitch of a judge who wouldn't let me air my objections. Anyway I'm rambling off topic...sorry!

I would now like to send a Subject Access Request to get all information regarding this loan from my initial dealings with Tesco, through to Credit Management Services obtaining the CCJ and Charging Order...but I'm not sure who I should send the SAR to.

Can anyone advise me?

Many thanks.

you should send the sar to tesco to get all the info they have on you.

but i think you would need also send a sar to CMS too if it was them that is named on the ccj for that info

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Thank you very much Ida.