Debt Recovery Notice

Danny Fearn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5371 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I love it when people ask for advice, get told to ignore them and then post on here that they are going to send another letter.

Do whatever you think is best mate, but don't ask for advice and then ignore it.

But, it is easy once you get experience and understand the underhand methods used by DVLA and suchlike, to empower yourself and not be intimidated. But, I feel that you have to remember that all of us were once "green" and our own response would be to pick up the phone and argue with the bods at DVLA, or write lengthy letters to a DCA. It is natural to feel that you must get your argument accross, it is the normal human reaction. What we are advising goes against that behaviour, so I understand why some may be wary and feel uncomfortable.

Danny, the advice you have received is sound, but it is your choice whether to take it or not.

I love it when people ask for advice, get told to ignore them and then post on here that they are going to send another letter.

Do whatever you think is best mate, but don't ask for advice and then ignore it.

the point of asking advice is seeing how other poeple would deal with something which can help you make a decision of how you want to deal with it.

if someone said post them a pint of **** im not going to do that am i? haha im going to take the information i have and do what i feel comfortable doing hahaha!

But, it is easy once you get experience and understand the underhand methods used by DVLA and suchlike, to empower yourself and not be intimidated. But, I feel that you have to remember that all of us were once "green" and our own response would be to pick up the phone and argue with the bods at DVLA, or write lengthy letters to a DCA. It is natural to feel that you must get your argument accross, it is the normal human reaction. What we are advising goes against that behaviour, so I understand why some may be wary and feel uncomfortable.

Danny, the advice you have received is sound, but it is your choice whether to take it or not.

i have taken peoples advice its just i feel very uncomfortable as i have never been in this situation before and never been to a court in my life, u can understand why i would feel better sending them a letter even though i probably wont ha!

i have taken peoples advice its just i feel very uncomfortable as i have never been in this situation before and never been to a court in my life, u can understand why i would feel better sending them a letter even though i probably wont ha!

This is exactly why the DVLA's tactics should be exposed for all to see. If this was any other business then some TV consumer programme would be all over this.

N.

i think how they treat people is disgusting!

the thing that has made me the most upset is if my grandad was in my situation he would of been very worried and just coughed up the money even though it clearly isnt his fault.

they make me sick!

surely its only a matter of time?

I guess that it only impacts a small number of people. My guess is that the internet will start to slow the effectiveness of their cash cow as more and more people find out what the law really states.

N.