You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

tezza

NO response?????

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4008 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi,i wrote to

Customer Service Response Unit

The Cornerstone

60 South Gyle Crescent

Edinburgh

EH12 9WF

3 weeks ago claiming hardship giving them 14 days to reply its now been 21??:???:any advice or is this the norm?

cheers

Hi,

Not sure if it's the norm or not, though they have 8 weeks to sort something out.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

hi,i wrote to

Customer Service Response Unit

The Cornerstone

60 South Gyle Crescent

Edinburgh

EH12 9WF

3 weeks ago claiming hardship giving them 14 days to reply its now been 21??:???:any advice or is this the norm?

cheers

did you send it recorded delivery if not do it again, keep paper trail of everything you send them, my hardship claim was done and dusted in 4 weeks,

did you send it recorded delivery if not do it again, keep paper trail of everything you send them, my hardship claim was done and dusted in 4 weeks,

hi,yeah it was recorded and delivered on the 6th july:confused:

hi,yeah it was recorded and delivered on the 6th july:confused:

They should have responded. OK, send a second letter but this time include an income and expenditure form, any notices of arrears(priority debt arrears specifically so mortgage/rent, council tax, utilities).

And give em a call if need be(but not until Monday since FH department are unlikely to be open over the weekend)

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf