me v cap one

kazandy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5362 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i decided not to take martin lewis's advice (go thru ombudsman) and i just went for the court route, and WON no problems just a case of doing everything in the correct order as advised here and on other sites, they paid out this week

Hi Kazandy,

I'm at the stage where i've handed in my allocation questionnaire and am awaiting a court date.

- Do you know from your own claim how long it is between handing in the questionnaire and actually getting to sit down in court.

- Did Cap1 agree to full interest refund or argue about the purchase rate of interest

- Did you actually reach court or did they settle prior to the hearing, and if so, how many days before the hearing?

Many thanks, helps me know what to expect in the coming weeks.

Hi,

As Cap1 are a credit card company, which has no connections to the 'test case' you find they usually pay out when court papers are received.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

if you have a case against capital one go thru the normal methods ie, ask for your statements, wtite to them, telling them you want the charges and interest back, when they refuse write again threatening court action, when they refuse again just go thru moneyclaim online.

it took 3 weeks once it got to the moneyclaim bit. incidently it was the £12 charges i got a refund on.

• Haha 1