Court of Appeal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4512 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for your response, however I should have made my case clearer. My partner was dismissed for gross misconduct, appealed and loss. Then went to the Employment Tribunal where he was represented by someone from an advice centre who we realised (too late) was useless and did not have a clue about what was going on or the law. Also as a witness was a garage manager who was a panel member at the Croydon Tribunal. He obviously loss the case. He took the decision to a Solicitor who stated that there was no points of law to appeal on. He did not state that we could try or see anyone else or mention the court of appeal, I found it by chance on a web search. We want to know the time limits on taking the case to the court of appeal and can we do this even though a solicitor said that there were no legal points to appeal on, but we think he is wrong.

Guest Old_andrew2018

There is still IMHO a process to go through can I assume you have appealed the decision of the ET already via the Employment Appeal Tribunal, and that you intend to seek leave to appeal to another court.

To be honest you wont get legal aid, as you have already told there are no points of law to appeal on and therefore no case.

Andy

Thank you for your response. Tried to Appeal against the decision but was told we could not by a Solicitor, however, I feel that there must be something that can be done, considering that we can prove that they were dishonest in their account of the incident etc.