Removal of 'Unsatisfied' & DNs

basa48
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got two catalogue companies, both admitting in writing they have no agreement.

Both have written they will not pursue the debt, but record the account as 'unsatisfied' with CRAs. One has issued a DN (and I expect so will the second) after the admittance!

The court has my request for judgement (defendant did not acknowledge) of the claim under which I asked for return of interest (specified amount), removal of DN and damages for DN (amount to be decided by the court).

The court issued the claim for a specified sum and consequently would only accept the request for judgment for the specified sum. Anyone know if the court will make a disposal hearing to decide the damages and order DN removal?

If not how do I get the DN removed (I'll forget the damages). Do I make an application, if so which form and I need help with the wording.

And how do you get the 'unsatisfied' changed to 'satisfied' (or just removed) with the CRAs? And how damaging is 'unsatisfied' on a credit file?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Sorry to jump into your thread but I have sort ofsimilar problems with 2 default Notices Carphone Warehouse has registered against me, one is marked satisified and the other is for £22 and I do not know what they are for. Carphone Warehouse will not respond to any of my queries. I have got Experian and Equifax to note my account that the Defaults are disputed but I do not know how to get them removed. Has anyone any ideas a how to go about that.

Loring