HSBC Credit Card

rudy691
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Rudy, just amend to suit ........:)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

:eek: Aw thanks rudy ..... can't do that I'm afraid ! :D

But a donation to the site would help to keep it helping others like yourself .... if you can manage it ...... :)

My reward is seeing HSBC squirm... and pay up ! LOL!

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

got the response from HSBC today...they've send me 2 letters, both are the same, one is signed by Ms Packwood, other is not signed. both are missing "9" in the date :D apparently its year 200 now :D anyway - they're acting like i would just submit a cca request ! my last letter was the one johnny told me to sent ! ANYWAY - can anybody look at this letters and tell me my next step ? cca request was sent ages ago and they're already in default.

1znbhfk.jpg

29o4ldy.jpg

Hi rudy . this is template rubbish designed to put you on hold .... I would follow through now with a complaint to the Informtion Commissioner :ring them up first if you like and they'll advise you ....

https://www.ico.gov.uk/Global/contact_us.aspx

You could also write to Ms Packwood (although she won't answer !) telling her that the reponse you received was not relevant to the letter you sent ... and that you have reported their unacceptable conduct to the ICO..

Edited by johnnymitch
amended link........

Nemo me impune lacessit

Hi rudy , as I said ,it's just template rubbish ..... she probably doesn't even know she's sent it LOL! :)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Hi rudy , as I said ,it's just template rubbish ..... she probably doesn't even know she's sent it LOL! :)

Spot on there Johnny.

They just follow a pre-determined path as they are told to do. Still they will soon be out of a job in Southend, or moving to Birmingham.

• 3 weeks later...

got the "response" today ;) here's what they've send my missus ;)

(despite the fact that they've send me a default letter a while ago, they've decide to "comply" with my cca request now :D )

ANYWAY:

2niqkax.jpg

vh6ot1.jpg

nehoqc.jpg

1265i7l.jpg

xf26w0.jpg

thats not really what i'm aiming for...they didnt even bother to send her a reconstructed agreement like they did with my account...its just a utter rubbish application form, which wasnt even filled by mrs...no signature anywhere too...i personally think this must be some kind of a joke, because there is nothing on them papers ! they've added something which might be original terms with "original terms" written on top, scan of present t&c's and scan of variation leaflet...

just a reminder that they're in default since 05/09/2009.

advice ?

Thanks in advance !

That is a pathetic excuse for a CCA rudy ..... one of the worst I've seen I think ... :eek: and an insult to the intelligence .... whoever cobbled that together wants sacking :) or certifying :rolleyes:.....

Citizen B had a similart experience a while back and her letter would take some beating I reckon..... it's on this link (but it would help to read some of the posts that led up to it too) :

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/179289-credit-card.html#post1942347

go get 'em ....IMHO they're treating you with contempt rudy .. and that's not on ..........

Nemo me impune lacessit

That is a pathetic excuse for a CCA rudy ..... one of the worst I've seen I think ... :eek: and an insult to the intelligence .... whoever cobbled that together wants sacking :) or certifying :rolleyes:.....

Citizen B had a similart experience a while back and her letter would take some beating I reckon..... it's on this link (but it would help to read some of the posts that led up to it too) :

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/179289-credit-card.html#post1942347

go get 'em ....IMHO they're treating you with contempt rudy .. and that's not on ..........

I had exactly the same, except the spelling of my name was wrong and the wrong address.

Pitifull realy.

• 2 weeks later...

today i've received an usuall letter saying that they've complied with my request blah blah blah...whats my next step ? the only thing they've send me was that made up credit card request form in post #89

• 3 weeks later...

so they officially passed my missus debt today to the Metropolitan ;) and said they gonna record my details with credit reference agencies. i know i dont have to worry about MetroHSBCpolitan, but is there some cheeky letter I can send to HSBC before I officially start corespondence with Metro ? thanks in advance.

Hi rudy , :)

Did you send any letter based on the link that I gave you on #90 ,..... (Citizen B's letter )....?

If not it may help .. if you did I'd just wait to hear from MCS ......and CCA them .. if they haven't got anything better than that rubbish HSBC sent you , I don't think you've much to worry about ....

Of course you could always report them to the ICO for breach of the Data Protection Act ... and to FOS for defaulting you (or was it your wife?) , whilst they were in breach of that Act and the account was therefore 'In Dispute' . That's if they do actually default you ..which they well may ... they're no respecter's of the ACT or anything else ...

Nemo me impune lacessit

Oh Dear. They have fallen at the first legal hurdle.

Have they sent a letter terminating the account previously, or requesting the ballance in full.

You need to be thinking about sending a letter like this next.

Account in serious dispute. Unlawful Rescission

Dear Ms xxxxxxxxxx,

Re account no xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I refer to your Default Notice dated xxxxxxx 2009, received by me on 8th May 2009 and your subsequent letter of termination, demand fro the full balance of the account dated xxxxxxxxxxxxx 2009, received xxxxxxxxxx 2009, in which you confirm that you had in fact terminated the above agreement.

Notwithstanding that the default notice failed to give me the required statutory time in which to seek legal advice and/or remedy any alleged defect, your action on xxxxxxxx 200x, confirming that you had in fact terminated the agreement, resulted in insufficient time for me to even obtain an appointment with a solicitor let alone remedy the alleged default. These actions by you, have resulted in you unlawfully rescinding the alleged agreement.

I accept your unlawful rescission of the agreement and I note that you are now entitled to claim those arrears genuinely due at the time of the termination (not including any unlawful charges ) and I would be obliged if you would advise me of the exact amount of those arrears, against which will be a claim for unlawful rescission