Car finance in arrears

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5379 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please could somebody help me, i have fallen behind on my car finance, and have received default letter last month ( although not showing on experian ),i owe about £900 in arrears, some of this is where i was paying a reduced payment for 3 months.

The payment amount is ment to be £269.00 a month to which now ,i am only getting work now and again i cannot afford to pay.

I have paid over a 1/3 so i know they have to get a court order, i will update letters, please can you advise me,Steve

Also could somebody advise me to what an "installation charge " is,thanks, could somebody check the solicitors letter, am i right in saying they want me to return the car, and also pay the outstanding balance ?

That sounds like a good deal to the finance company, to have a fully paid car back in their posession, surely if i was actually able to afford to pay outstanding finance that would make it my property.

Edited by littlefatbudha

Received call today from finance, asking when i am going to make payment, to which i replied about the termination notice, they said if i make a payment not to worry about it.

Can they send out termination letters ,whenever they like ?

Also there is still no sign of default with Experian, please advise me, somebody !

Edited by littlefatbudha