Equifax your time has come!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4762 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very good petition to sign as well. If we were to start one off like this about CRA then we all could put our own experience in about the CRA's :D

Against the nomination of Tony Blair as "President of the European Union" - Petition - Sign this petition here - Signature page - GoPetition

• 2 weeks later...

LOL,

The whole credit system needs overhauling as it encourages people to borrow more and more until they hit a financial meltdown where by another load of parasites start picking your bones:mad:

Hindsight is wonderful......

But now knowledge and advice are life savers:D

I have had both my CCJs set aside by the courts. Experian have removed one but are refusing to remove the second even though I have checked the Registry Trust's records which now show that there is nothing registered against my name (and told them this). I have just noticed that when removing the first one, Experian had removed the wrong one and now having received notification from the Registry Trust to move the second they are refusing to remove because the case numbers don't match.

OMG Credit Experts I wouldn't trust them with a shopping list let alone my credit data.

I have had to do all the investigating myself and I am given different information every time I talk to one of their operatives...continually ask to talk to a line manager but strangely never there! I want a job as a manager at Experian, it must be a right cushy number! Any way once more into the breach tomorrow morning, by then my blood may have cooled to a mere simmer :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding the Lisbon european treaty which we join on 1st December 2009.

Will this mean as europeans we will have the 3 year rule for holding are credit files as our fellow europeans do.

Take Control

! Use excel to document all your income and outgoings !

Will this mean as europeans we will have the 3 year rule for holding are credit files as our fellow europeans do.

... Does this mean are defaults etc ''fall off'' after this date..??? :p

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Is there anything in writing about this or will we have to wait 5 years before any thing will done just like the MP's expensive fisaco giving them 5 years for the new rules to take affect.:evil:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great, 4 months in and so far we have 415 signatures, another 85 needed within 8 months for some recognition, keep signing guys.

This is what happens when petition ends on 23rd July 2010.

What will happen to my petition once it is finished?

Once your petition has closed, usually provided there are 500 signatures or more, it will be passed to officials who work for the Prime Minister in Downing Street, or sent to the relevant Government department for a response.

Every person who signs such a petition will receive an email detailing the Government's response to the issues raised

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CreditRA/

Take Control

! Use excel to document all your income and outgoings !