Equifax your time has come!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4781 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sign my petition, 6 years is too long to hold OUR data, the fight starts here !!!!

Petition to: reduce the time Credit reference agencies hold data for to 3 years. | Number10.gov.uk

Especially when data has been processed for 6 years, then the Creditor re-records the same account information for a further 3 years; Double Punishment!

AC

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi allwood

I admire your enthusiasm for this, can you get the link into your signature under all posts, because i cant,,,, this will help

Edited by danukindebt
error

Take Control

! Use excel to document all your income and outgoings !

Signed

SBFIDO

Accredited Member of the CIEH

No more will I be bullied or harassed.

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.

I never go into facebook therefore I have not got a clue on how to do it there. But we must keep this on at the top of the thread so people can see it and sign....................................:|:|:|

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CreditRA/

Edited by Allwood

Sign my petition, 6 years is too long to hold OUR data, the fight starts here !!!!

Petition to: reduce the time Credit reference agencies hold data for to 3 years. | Number10.gov.uk

***** Signed! *******

Ste

MAKE SURE YOU USE RECORDED DELIVERY for all letters you send.

Make sure you tell them that you are disputing the account and keep a copy of all receipts for letters that the post office give you and keep a copy of all letters - from you to them and also from them to you.

Good Luck!

Ste

P.S. This is what I would do...... Make sure you get more advice before doing anything and check anything I say with someone more qualified in this area. This is only my opinion.

******* Signed! ********

Ste

MAKE SURE YOU USE RECORDED DELIVERY for all letters you send.

Make sure you tell them that you are disputing the account and keep a copy of all receipts for letters that the post office give you and keep a copy of all letters - from you to them and also from them to you.

Good Luck!

Ste

P.S. This is what I would do...... Make sure you get more advice before doing anything and check anything I say with someone more qualified in this area. This is only my opinion.