Equifax your time has come!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4782 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sign our petition, 6 years is too long to hold OUR data, the fight starts here !!!!

Petition to: reduce the time Credit reference agencies hold data for to 3 years. | Number10.gov.uk

Update 20/01/2009 : Signatures so far 500

Update 07/02/2009 : Signatures so far 550

Edited by danukindebt
update

Take Control

! Use excel to document all your income and outgoings !

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes a good start, special thanks should go to cag member citizenb who has put the link in the signature so it appears below all his/her posts.

Take Control

Signed....however needs llots more signatures AND someone to edit names as IMHO much less chance of being taken seriously when first name on list is Don Keyjacket and the ever poular Master Bates also makes an appearance too !Good Luck with this petition though.

can anyone tell me, about ccj's ? ive got 3 and i want to go back and satisfy them for a mortgage application.

Firstly : Is it beneficial to me to satisfy them? as they are 3 yrs old, so on my credit file if i satisfied them , say tomorrow, is it still going to show up as satisfied for the next 6 years? or will they just show for the remaining 3 years?

Secondly : does anyone know of a self certification broker/lender ? I have a 25% deposit .

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

******************* I have also signed the petition! : )***************************************

I am thinking if a group is formed on Facebook about the petition with a link in place there would be a massive response to this!

Not sure on this one, still a stigma attached if you admit to a poor credit file which of course works to the "lenders" advantage, having said that give it a go i will join, we need this to go viral by having link all over the net.

69000 signatures reaches the no.1 slot and I am sure the attention of those in the ivory towers, at the current rate we will only achieve 5000 signatures in a year, so get posting !!!!

Take Control

Done & Bump up.

Shame about the false names, tis a serious matter folks !!!!!

Halifax

Sent LBA
27/6/06

Been on hol for a week, got home found letter from them dated
27/6/06 offer of £92 claiming £1155.10 so no deal.

Filed claim with Moneyclaim 12/07/06

Halifax acknowledged claim 25/7/06

Court papers received 28/7/06 Halifax intend to defend.

HALIFAX SETTLED IN FULL 1/8/06

Donation made

Birmingham Midshire (mortgage charges) Prelim letter sent 2nd Aug 2006, full offer received 11th Aug with conditions.

13th Aug accepted offer unconditionally.

BIRMINGHAM MIDSHIRES (MORTGAGE) SETTLED IN FULL 24/8/06

Sent SurlyBonds template letter to get defaults removed to Birmingham Midshires 27/08/06

DEFAULTS REMOVED 5/09/06.
THATS 9 DAYS LATER, YES 9 DAYS

signed.

Is the facebook group setup yet???

My opinions are my own and not those of anyone else :D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< If you find me helpful please click on my scales

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/credit-reference-agencies/211007-equifax-your-time-has.html

SIGN THE PETITION TO STOP CREDIT REFERENCE AGENCIES RECORDING DATA WHEN NO CREDIT AGREEMENT EXISTS - SEE FORUM POST

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...ml#post2370021

More signatues needed, facebook would be good, any takers on setting up.

Wonder if the mods can email spam this link to all registered caggers, or would solving most caggers problems be against the sites best interest.

Take Control