need advice on how to tell solicitors to do one ! lol

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5389 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I got solicitors asking for £49 for costs of something he had no authorisation to do, we changed the names on house deeds and asked him for a quote of which he provided and found someone else cheaper.

now hes demaning the £49 to be paid cause he did some work, even without my signature on anything.

hes taken 33 days to reply and just by saying we did give permission, of which i have asked twice for evidence and of course he does not have it and would have provided.

now i want to threathen him with harrassement, what do i mention? found the letter about harrassement by telephone, is it the same?

thanks in advance

this is what i have come up with:

Good Evening,

Firstly I am amused that it has taken you 34 days to reply to my last email to you, and your reply once again does not provide what we have been asking for from the start. But let me please repeat myself, to clarify, until such paperwork is produced which contains our signatures; the payment of £49 will be withheld. If you do not have this evidence then pursuit of the amount must seize immediately. The fact that up to now you have not provided it, it shows clearly that no such documentation exists.

If you continue to pressure this matter without providing the requesting documents then you are in breach of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 and if you continue I will put forward a claim of harassment. I am sure you are aware of what the act clearly states.

I also request that all correspondence is sent to me directly.

I look forward to a reply within 7 days and confirmation that you will seize from chasing this payment.

Yours Sincerely

Saraj Ull-Din