You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

barclaybasher

UK Parking Control and UK Search Limited

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3996 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Dear Fellow Victims

Afew months ago I was snapped by a random photographer belonging to UKPC going into my office car park.

Initially they wrote to me with a £95 fine stating that I had entered their land, when looking at the picture I hadnt entered their land, but merely stopped infront of it to allow another car to pass me before I entered my car park, I gave them photographic evidence to show that I had not put my car on their land.

I wrote to them several times but they ignored my letters and passed on my case to the UK Search Limited a bailiff company.

I wrote them stating the same but they ignore me, my last letter to them was the xxth of May, they failed to reply to the letter instead have people from the call centre phone my mobile constantly and write letters to me saying that a bailiff will be coming over.

I wasted so much time writing to them, taking pictures and being on the phone, my company (whose office I was going to) sent them an invoice for the time they wasted of mine.

2 months after the letter, they have ignored the letter completely and said they arent going to enter into a paper war (which they already have by constantly sending me final demands and threats of a bailiff) by responding to my letters.

Yesterday on the phone I catagorically told them they could not accept an instruction from UKPS when the ticket was in question, they didnt want to know, they told me my picture was grainy and black and white so I sent them another colour picture, to which I have recieved no response.

They also told me half way through the phone call that the call was being recorded on their end...they arent allowed to do this are they?

Im not going to be bullied into paying this fine.

My company will rigourously be pursuing their invoice to UK Search Limited now, because of how much time of mine they have wasted.

However what should I do now? as they wont drop this....

Advise appreciated.

Do now what you should have done with their first letter, stick it in a drawer with all their other rubbish and nail it shut :)

As you should have realised by now, nothing stops these people harrassing you. Even if you had got the queen mum to personally support yu from beyond the grave, "your appeal has been rejected".

I hope your company have enough clout to cause UKPC lots of bother, but I doubt they will ever get their invoice paid.

As for recording the phone call; yes the can provided they inform you at the time this is happening. You on the other hand can record all your own conversations without the need to inform the 3rd party provided it is for your personal use. "Personal use" would include being able to present it in court (or at least a direct transcript of it).

They will drop it. All you have to do is completely ignore everything from now on and they will give up and go away.

It's a [problem]. You've been sucked in good and proper and have wasted vast amounts of time.

The debt collectors are powerless - the only tool at their disposal is phonecalls and letters. It's a mail [problem] - when their victim doesn't bite they'll give up. You'll be on their high priority list because you have taken the bait and contacted them over and over. They love people like you almost as much as people who pay.

You're choices are to take UKPAO to court for harrassment (you'd be one of the first to attempt this after this case: Debt collection can be harassment: British Gas ruling sends warning to all suppliers and/ignore everything and they will go away.

Talk to your mobile company about blocking the number. In the meantime, be creative - put them on hold and go and watch TV, phone up a pizza company and put the two phones together.

You're getting wound up because you think something bad will happen and because you think you can get them to stop by telling them to stop. Neither of which is true.

So relax and be assured they will go away eventually.

enjoy the fact they are wasting their own time and money.

Barclaybasher,

Stop giving these clowns credibility, ignore them from now on.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.