Mortgage Express & LPA Receivers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5284 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have read a couple of threads on this, but wanted to see if anyone has experience of MEX and Walker Singleton (LPA Receivers).

A mate of mine (genuinely) had a property that was about £3k in arrears last year when LIBOR was 6%+. Walker Singleton were appointed receivers, but have failed to collect any rent for a year and the arrears are now £7k.

The mortgage is about 40% what it was last year and a year of paying all the rent to the lender + £200 would clear the arrears, but my mate can't get control of the property and Walker Singleton are only just beginning legal action to evict the tenants. By the time the tenants are out and new ones found the arrears are likely to be £9k.

He has complained to MEX who said WS were appointed because of the arrears - which he has to accept, but due to WS inaction and the fact that MEX appointed them at all has made the situation 4 times worse.

He is now going to complain to FOS and RICS, but wondered if anyone else had experinece of this shower?

it doesnt matter who/what they are called, they are all there for the same purpose. to take your property as fast as can be without the bother of courts

you need to file in court to regain control of your property fast !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

• 3 weeks later...

Bullhunter,

Here's a thought....

Alternatively if they evict the tenant...Put in a new tenant! Tell the LPA receivers to get lost and that they must not harass your new tenants. Write to Richard Banks at ME about his strategy. CC Vincent Cable, The Telegraph and via an SAR request ask Mex to send you a copy of the mortgage deed and see if it's enforceable!

'In terms of possession lenders must take this through peaceable means and if there are occupants a court order is needed unless the occupants volunteer to leave. Additional protection is given to some occupants through the provisions of the Protection from Eviction Act 1977.'

Pigland

Nuke em, Bona, Mungos mum, Seutoniuos, Super sleuth anyone any thoughts?

Edited by pigland

Pigs do Fly!

• 2 months later...