You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

herbie171

Yet another Cabot/Goldfish

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4004 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

What was wrong with the CCA?

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Crapbot do talk some utter B******S. I am sure they have a department called Take the law and rearrange to suite us...:mad:

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

Send them a letter to say that they haven't complied with the CCA 1974, that it is now in dispute, and that you will not correspond with them further until they do comply. If they continue to harass you after that, report them to Trading Standards.

What was wrong with the CCA?

illegible, no prescribe terms

Send them this;

Dear Sirs,

I write in response to your letter dated XXXXX

Your letter is incorrect and frivolous, you are fully aware of legally valid reasons why no payment has been made on this account, namely that the agreement which underpins this account has not been supplied despite a perfectly valid request and furthermore, it is suggested that notwithstanding the failure to supply a copy, the agreement itself is improperly executed, devoid of all prescribed terms and deficient in respect of detail relating to APR, total charge for credit and statements of rights ,remedies and protections as required by schedules 1,2 and 6 Consumer Credit Agreements Regulations 1983

Therefore the agreement as outlined in section 65 (1) Consumer Credit Act must be laid before the court to be granted an enforcement order before any further action can be taken

It is my view that the court would not grant such an order due to the deficiencies that I have outlined within the agreement, further more this has already been raised with Barclaycard yet I note they have still assigned the account over to yourselves and the absence of any documents disproving my points itself speaks volumes

Therefore, I would indeed welcome the opportunity to place this before the court. furthermore should you proceed with the threats to issue a statutory demand/ court claim I will make an immediate application to have it set aside for the grounds outlined above, also I shall refer the judge to this letter when the matter of costs falls due

I trust this outlines my position clearly enough for you

Print name do not sign, edit to suit

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT