You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

petschs

IF only now default me

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3996 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have been in financial difficulty and in debt management since 2002

Intelligent Finance only now - in 2009 have decided to default my Credit Card and Overdraft balance

I have been paying reduced amounts since 2002

Only now in 2009 when most the balances are almost gone (less than £500 and less than £975 on the other) - they decide to default me!

They haven't sent me any letters confirming the defaults - but I have just had the accounts passed onto Blair Oliver & Scott

And looked on my credit report - to find 2 FAT defaults!

These accounts were opened in 2001 - went into debt management in 2002

Why didn't they default me 6-7 years ago??

It would of been settled and cleared and off my credit report by now!!

I feel this is totally unfair and they have just destroyed my credit rating for another 6 years!

What can I do - if anything? :confused::mad:

(I called them and asked "why now" and they said - sorry only Blair Oliver and Scot can discuss this - but it is IF that defaulted me)

WHAT MAKES ME MAD - IS THE BANKS HAVE BEEN BAILED OUT - WHO IS GOING TO BAIL ME OUT!!! I JUST CONTINUE TO PAY OUT - AND STRUGGLE TO FEED MY FAMILY!!

Yes I got into difficulty and made some bad decisions 6-7 years ago - but I am still being punished!??

Guest Old_andrew2018

Bump