You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

crazymamma

help please with capquest

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3993 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

thankyou firstly for replying last time.i sent the letter requesting cca from capquest,this is the reply i just got::

please be advised that as you require subject information the following is necessary in order to process your request.

1, a cheque for £10.00 in respect of administration charges,made payable to capquest investment ltd,with the words "record fee only" ,written on the reverse.

2,proof of your identity which links you to your address.

we have placed this accont on hold until 30 july 09,whilst you compile this information.if we do not hear from you by this date your account will be passed to our collections dept for further action..

how do i respond to the above letter please.i already went to court with this company last month because they got a charging order on my property by stating they never got there payments.i went to court showed the judge all bank statements showing payment to them every month and i got the charge discharged,i guess this is the worst company to deal with in the whole world. thankyou if any one can help.

in your one and only previous post the dca was hillesden securities whom you send a cca to

what exactly are you asking crappyquest to provide? a crdit agreement? if yes then a cca request will do, this costs £1 only and they have 12 +2 days to supply.

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Send them this;

Dear Morons

Thank you for your letters dated ......, the contents of which have been noted.

You denied my reasonable request to supply me a true copy of the original Consumer Credit Agreement for the above account which I requested in my letter dated ....... I supplied the statutory £1.00 fee as a Postal Order which is regarded as a universally accepted form of payment.

I would like to ask if you could clarify which piece(s) of legislation, or law(s) in the UK where it is written that a CCA request is only acceptable when accompanied with a signature.

I would further advise you that I have sought advice from the Information Commissioners Office, with regard to this matter, their advice was that this was a legitimate request with the statutary payment and therefore 12+2 days for compliance should start from the ...... meaning you have just ...... to comply, as of the date of this letter. They further advised should you not accept this, that I should make a formal complaint to the Information Commissioner.

As you are no doubt aware section 77(6) states:

If the creditor fails to comply with Subsection (1)

He is not entitled, while the default continues, to enforce the agreement.

This letter has been sent by recorded delivery, in order to avoid any further delay in this matter.

Yours faithfully

Print name do not sign

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

thankyou firstly for replying last time.i sent the letter requesting cca from capquest,this is the reply i just got::

please be advised that as you require subject information the following is necessary in order to process your request.

1, a cheque for £10.00 in respect of administration charges,made payable to capquest investment ltd,with the words "record fee only" ,written on the reverse.

2,proof of your identity which links you to your address.

we have placed this accont on hold until 30 july 09,whilst you compile this information.if we do not hear from you by this date your account will be passed to our collections dept for further action..

how do i respond to the above letter please.i already went to court with this company last month because they got a charging order on my property by stating they never got there payments.i went to court showed the judge all bank statements showing payment to them every month and i got the charge discharged,i guess this is the worst company to deal with in the whole world. thankyou if any one can help.

Hi............Debt Manager Ltd tried going down this route with me.......they wrote saying that my account was in arrears due to no payment. however i had made the payment by giro credit slip. so I contacted the post office who confirmed that payment was made. I then contacted DM ltd who eventually replied saying the payment had turned up!........so I replied making a formal complaint and a CCA request. Recently I receved a reply from them stating that they have sent my CCA request to Barclaycard, the original creditor in this instance. As a result the account is now in dispute..............I'm still waiting for the CCA response. So they have shot themselves in the foot, i hope that you get a similar outcome........:Dkrj8

thankyou again for fab advice.still not recieved any cca from capquest,had harrassing phone calls from them,in short i have 2 accounts with this company,1 of which has a ccj.where do i stand because they havent produced the cca and would i be within my rights to stop paying them ,please help in advising me as to what i should do next.many thanks .

if there is a ccj then you need to explain how they got it but I would strongly suggest you keep the payments up until people on here can advise on the info you give

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

hi,quick update, the ccj was got 2 years ago but i also have another account with them,the ccj account they took me to court and got an interim charging order on my property claiming they had not recieved any payments.i attended court and showed the judge all bank statements which related to payments never been missed! it was adjourned and the second hearing the representive never attended,i won and got the order discharged. i just wish i had come across this information or even known about this site a long time ago!! it would of made my life a lot easier.i have sent the documents for cca then the letter above and still not got no response from them,they also only acknowledged 1 account in their letter,they never mentioned the other yet i asked for cca's for both of the accounts.this is the worst company in the world to deal with.thanks

CM....Capquest may argue that as it has been subject to legal action they do not need to comply with the CCA request....a SAR to the original creditor may be a good step to take, also were there a number of excessive penalty charges on the account ?

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html