You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

ju5t

HSBC CC options? cancell possible?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4009 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I had a CC from HSBC which i took out a little over a year ago.

Since then i have used it to its limit some £4000 and due to loosing my job i missed 3 payments on this. Now HSBC have cancelled the credit card and now it appears i pay more interest on a credit card i cannot use. THIS SEEMS VERY WRONG TO ME

Thing is i cant even rember signing an agreement let alone having a copy myself.

and Now they have removed the DD feature on my current account too.

This all seems a bit unfare as its the first payments i have ever missed they knew the reasons for it and they just seem to be screwing me as much as they can.

What can i do about it all??(any suggestions welcomed)

how much does it cost to get a copy of the agreement and how long do i give them to send it?

thanks in advance

Ju5t

Hiya ju5t and welcome to the HSBC forum :) unfair or not the bank are playing all of their customers for every penny they have and don't give a damn about those customers. I suspect your not alone by a long shot but you are lucky because you have found the CAG and we can help you :).

you have two options with getting a copy of your credit agreement, the first is a Consumer Credit Act section 78 request letter at the cost of one pound. This will get you "a true copy" of your agreement within 12+2 days unless they ignore you :rolleyes:, this will probably consist of the up to date terms and conditions with your name typed at the top :rolleyes:.

The second option is a full Data Protection Act SAR which I favor, this will get you everything the bank have that has anything to do with you for any account but does cost £10 and they have 40 days to comply.

hope that helps

pete