You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

bank_hating_plumber

please help - eon energy bill for £4000 after 5 years

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3991 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi, i am wondering if anyone can help me or clarify if the code of practice is applicable in this instance, i have received numerous letters from eon since 19 dec 08 for an unpaid energy bill which dates back to oct 2003. After various telephone calls and eventually a meter reading it was found there were 2 meters contained within the 1 building which had confused me seeing as a bill had been paid by dd every month.

The ground floor is clasified as business - bill paid by dd every month

The flat above business premises is clasified as domestic - no bill issued for 5 years for this meter.

Can eon actually recover the full 5 years bills? All help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

BHP

my advice would be to ring ask them outright if they are sure billing code doesn't apply. If they say no it doesn't, ask them why and come back to us

Guest Old_andrew2018

Hi BHP

Nottslad has given some good advice, is there any update.

You could complain to the energy ombudsman, IMHO you will need a final response from eon Energy Ombudsman Service : Home

Andy